ADVERTISEMENT

Gamecocks vs Miss St Game Thread

Their QB has hours, no years to decide what to do with the ball. We can’t get him….. it’s a wonder we are winning

They're the worst team in the SEC West.

\
boo-hoo-cry.gif

Reactions: FORKCOCK
Didn't post during the game thread, and wanted to leave you guys with an offensive stat.

Rattler was 18 of 20 for 288 yards and 3 touchdowns.

Hope this doesn't give anyone an aneurysm.

Reactions: uscwatson21
I would say our players are doing a good job of winning despite our coaching deficiencies.

We know. You hate the coaching staff. You wanted us to lose to Furman to "wake up". Every team we beat sucks. We don't play antbody else good. The refs bail us out against everybody.

Beamer is here to stay, so you can just...

suck-it.gif

Reactions: gcock5
No, they made the correct call.

Yeah, I've watched it probably 15 times on replay frame by frame. At no point did he have control of that ball when his arm was moving forward. It got knocked loose when his arm was cocked back and he just pushed a loose ball forward.

Reactions: FORKCOCK
Yeah, I've watched it probably 15 times on replay frame by frame. At no point did he have control of that ball when his arm was moving forward. It got knocked loose when his arm was cocked back and he just pushed a loose ball forward.

If that were true they would have confirmed the call. The refs made a bad call on the field and replay didn’t want to overturn them.

If that were true they would have confirmed the call. The refs made a bad call on the field and replay didn’t want to overturn them.

Wrong.

If the ball comes loose, by default, it's a fumble. The refs and the replay have to see something to suggest that it isn't, like the player being down or it being a forward pass with control. They could see it, frame by frame, just like I did, and there was no evidence of control.

They have been told to let those close play continue and sort it out by review. 100% got it right.

Last I saw it was Gamecocks -5.5. Seems high to me, but I'll take i
I sure hope giving away 4 points for no d@mn good reason doesn’t cost us this close game. Will we ever have a pass rush?
Didn't post during the game thread, and wanted to leave you guys with an offensive stat.

Rattler was 18 of 20 for 288 yards and 3 touchdowns.

Hope this doesn't give anyone an aneurysm.
One of the incompletions was an out and out drop of an easily catchable pass.

Reactions: uscwatson21
That's got to be tough for you. The announcers looked at it from many angles as did the refs. Both concluded the ruling on the field was correct or that there wasn't enough evidence to overturn.

That's got to be tough for you. The announcers looked at it from many angles as did the refs. Both concluded the ruling on the field was correct or that there wasn't enough evidence to overturn.

lol answering your own question. They didn't claim it was correct, they claimed there wasn't enough evidence to overturn it.

lol answering your own question. They didn't claim it was correct, they claimed there wasn't enough evidence to overturn it.
Cockroach - Below was your point of view.

"The refs made a bad call on the field and replay didn’t want to overturn them."

No one stated it was a bad call on the field. That's just what's in your heart.

Reactions: Robhawk29
Cockroach - Below was your point of view.

"The refs made a bad call on the field and replay didn’t want to overturn them."

No one stated it was a bad call on the field. That's just what's in your heart.

It's ok to admit when you're wrong. No point in digging yourself deeper into the hole.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT