ADVERTISEMENT

Gamecocks vs Team From Upstate Game Thread

Honestly don’t even feel bad about this loss. We are a very very bad team.

We can't hit the easiest shots, can't dunk, can't shoot 3's. Hell try a grandma shot next time!

5 seconds on shot clock. Silva gaurding their big man chest to chest 30 feet from the basket. Their guy, who has no outside shot, drives the lane and Silva fouls him at the rim. You just can't outrun a lack of basketball sense and awareness

My impression is that UPC isn't even that good. So, how many SEC teams are not as good as UPC?

Definitely didn’t look great. All role players. What we have right now as well. I stick to my statement I’d love to see what someone could do with Lawson, Bryant, Frink, etc...besides Frank.

My son's college fund is grateful for the sustained ineptitude of Gamecock men's athletics. Who knows, may be able to get him through med school as long as Ray Tanner is AD.

My son's college fund is grateful for the sustained ineptitude of Gamecock men's athletics. Who knows, may be able to get him through med school as long as Ray Tanner is AD.

Starting to wonder if those inside the program are on the take. Stony Brook, Wyoming, Wofford by 20. Can a D1 team legitimately be this bad?

Reactions: ddw1263
Definitely didn’t look great. All role players. What we have right now as well. I stick to my statement I’d love to see what someone could do with Lawson, Bryant, Frink, etc...besides Frank.

not much....
you can only do so much with so much, .. whats the old saying....oh, yea, its something about chicken salad

Reactions: king ward
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT