ADVERTISEMENT

Gamecocks vs Tennerr'see Game Thread

I didn't post during the game, but I know it'll make a certain poster's day if I come in afterwards and post an offensive stat.

This week's stat is that Rattler was 24/35 for 169 yards.

Reactions: uscwatson21
Lol
Have another beer. It's all about $$ now anyway. The fun is gone.
I think I will have 1 more. You're right about that. This is not fun. But in year 3 of "Beamer Ball" and we have fans that don't expect to be competitive, maybe he is not the answer.

All the We and Us threads. lol. U little puss’s. Go back to your Fortnite. .. u guys multiple on loss nights. Btw. The SEC doesn’t want you. - you might be leaving the shitty ACC but you’re not good enough for the SEC. Go find another shemale you can join. You best stay n your ACC. Lol.

Reactions: FORKCOCK
Well, next year, Hooker will be gone. And I was told by a reliable poster that tennesse would fall apart without Hooker. So we have that to look forward to.

/s

All the We and Us threads. lol. U little puss’s. Go back to your Fortnite. .. u guys multiple on loss nights. Btw. The SEC doesn’t want you. - you might be leaving the shitty ACC but you’re not good enough for the SEC. Go find another shemale you can join. You best stay n your ACC. Lol.
Bump

Tennerr'see isn't good. Nowhere near as good as last year. Florida beat them down pretty easy. We better get those Oline issues resolved, or most of the remaining games are going to look like this, no matter who we play.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Orange_N_White
Tennerr'see isn't good. Nowhere near as good as last year. Florida beat them down pretty easy. We better get those Oline issues resolved, or most of the remaining games are going to look like this, no matter who we play.

They'll be even worse once Hooker is gone. I was told Heupel and that entire program was just riding Hooker's talent, and they'd be ruined when he left.

/s

I wonder if opponents fans are starting to say similar things about Beamer and Rattler.

Last edited:

Tennessee will win 9 games in a bridge year. Next year it will be Nico time! Vols will go at least 9-4. Have you seen the rest of the SEC?

The Aggies and UGA ARE NOT winning in Knoxville. Their pass rush rush is rtelentless and they will murder Max Johnson and Carson Beck

In year 3 with our best qb since Connor Shaw, should we be expecting to lose? gtfo with that loser mentality.
Seriously? Other than FBS games, does anyone with sense, ever “expect” a USC win? And just a friendly reminder, Muschamp was 7-5 “year 3,” so that has nothing to do with winning.

Seriously? Other than FBS games, does anyone with sense, ever “expect” a USC win? And just a friendly reminder, Muschamp was 7-5 “year 3,” so that has nothing to do with winning.
Who left on our scheduled do you think is a good team? Every game but two are home games. This is the worst I can remember the SEC and your saying we should expect to lose every game left? If so, you are saying Beamer is not the answer

Who left on our scheduled do you think is a good team? Every game but two are home games. This is the worst I can remember the SEC and your saying we should expect to lose every game left? If so, you are saying Beamer is not the answer

There is a middle ground. With as bad as some of the teams are on our schedule, we shouldn't expect a win as much as we shouldn't expect a loss.

Go in thinking of it as a coin flip.

I should also add that I'm surprised how little it took to shift you from talking about winning every game left on the schedule to loosing most of them.

And this is year 3 of this staff. That doesn't bode well.

I should also add that I'm surprised how little it took to shift you from talking about winning every game left on the schedule to loosing most of them.

And this is year 3 of this staff. That doesn't bode well.

I think the poster is slowly realizing what’s in store for us.

Reactions: Lurker123
There is a middle ground. With as bad as some of the teams are on our schedule, we shouldn't expect a win as much as we shouldn't expect a loss.

Go in thinking of it as a coin flip.
That's fine. I'm not saying I expect to win, but in no way should we expect to lose to these teams. In our loses we haven't even been competitive (other than first half of GA game). 3rd year under Beam and I don't feel like the team or program is going in the right direction.

Reactions: Lurker123
Cry it out, taters. Beamer is going to be here a long time. Building something at South Carolina isn't a quick process. Spurrier lost to Vandy in year 3 and 4, and that was before this NIL. Going to be even tougher with NIL.

The game went largely as expected. Too bad about that pick-6 before halftime. That was a big momentum shift with them getting the ball first in the 2nd half.

Tennessee had a good game plan. They overplayed Legette and didn't allow Rattler much time in the pocket. This is how UGA stuffed us in the 2nd half and will be the recipe for success against us until Wells returns and the OL gets cleaned up.

Legette and Wells are the two WRs who have the ability to explode once they get the ball. Our other receivers typically catch and fall. This was a big reason we ended up in so many long 3rd down situations and converted 2 of 14 overall.

Cry it out, taters. Beamer is going to be here a long time. Building something at South Carolina isn't a quick process. Spurrier lost to Vandy in year 3 and 4, and that was before this NIL. Going to be even tougher with NIL.

We are headed to a 6-6 season at best. Then 4-8 next year.

It’s about to get real ugly in the fanbase.

You should take the opportunity to spend more time with your cats.

Why wallow in misery when you've got our pathetic future already mapped out?

It’s ok if you want to lash out at me instead of at the coaches. I think deep inside you know I’m right, and have been all along.

It’s ok if you want to lash out at me instead of at the coaches. I think deep inside you know I’m right, and have been all along.

I'm just stating the obvious. You have been forecasting pain for quite some time. Why would you want to spend your time continually focused on it?

Whatever, tater. You've predicted 4-8 before. How did that work out?

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/pumper-logic-explained.368718/page-2#post-5916015

And you even claimed we were really a 4-8 team last year that just got lucky. LOL

Cry it out, tater. Beamer ain't going nowhere unless he chooses to do so.

What’s playing out in front of your eyes is only proving me right.

Last year was fool’s gold. Unfortunately that fool’s gold is going to prolong our suffering.

I'm just stating the obvious. You have been forecasting pain for quite some time. Why would you want to spend your time continually focused on it?

I made the decision as a 12 year old to go all in on the Gamecocks. I can’t stop now. All I can do is hope we right the wrong and start moving forward.

Interesting deflection, and so novel. Whine about people being "taters" and then offer nothing of substance.

As I said, it's taken a single week for you to go from talking about winning out to losing most of the rest of our games.

That's very telling, no matter how much you whine.

What’s playing out in front of your eyes is only proving me right.

Last year was fool’s gold. Unfortunately that fool’s gold is going to prolong our suffering.

LOL. You are delusion. Anything that has happened "in front of your eyes" has only proven you WRONG.

But, 4-8, maybe next year. Keep hoping. LOL.

I made the decision as a 12 year old to go all in on the Gamecocks. I can’t stop now. All I can do is hope we right the wrong and start moving forward.

You aren't "all in". Otherwise, you would give something, anything, to help with NIL.

What excuse do you have today?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT