ADVERTISEMENT

Getting a Transfer from Furman, Reserve WR

How about

How about ban that site! Says I’ve used up me free articles and requires me to join.
I never read that rag, and will not!
I actually got to it through Twitter. Someone had retweeted it. But I don't read it enough to reach my max free articles. If you don't read it how did you get to the max free articles? There's a certain number per month.

He better be DAMN good if he thinks he’s gonna compete with our WR’s. Not judging because I know nothing about him and he may very well be a good one.
All I can really say is good luck.
He's not taking a scholarship so oh well. He could be the next walk on star such as Hurst or he could be a scout team player who never travels.

A Furman WR a few years ago torched us for 200 + yards I believe.

How about

How about ban that site! Says I’ve used up me free articles and requires me to join.
I never read that rag, and will not!

Hmmm. If you never read it, then how do you know that it told you that you've reached your free articles? And isn't that max limit on a per-month basis? Just wait a week and try it again.....

:cool:

Reactions: TheReelEss
He's not taking a scholarship so oh well. He could be the next walk on star such as Hurst or he could be a scout team player who never travels.
From what i gathered, Coach Muschamp requested for him to come to South Carolina. My concern is with his body frame (160 lbs and I could be very well wrong about that) how much can he contribute to this football program?

He better be DAMN good if he thinks he’s gonna compete with our WR’s. Not judging because I know nothing about him and he may very well be a good one.
All I can really say is good luck.
The article says he played mainly special teams at Furman. I would expect that to continue.

Hmmm. If you never read it, then how do you know that it told you that you've reached your free articles? And isn't that max limit on a per-month basis? Just wait a week and try it again.....

:cool:

Not to derail the thread but there is a work around for that issue..I’ve never seen it mentioned here on how to do it.i stumbled upon it myself..

welcome aboard
Yes. He wants to be a GC and I hope most fans will welcome him and not be negative about him as some are ITT. There was a video of him yesterday and he is fearless and can motor. Boom obviously sees something in him and does not encourage FB players out of a sense of charity.
Welcome aboard, Bailey.

Well him in Jay Urich seem to have great chemistry, the scout team just got better, when they simulate the next opponent.

I bet we had prior walk on talks before he left HS when the staff watched the Urich tape, I he didn't seem to be playing much at Furman and wanted to see if we still had interest and we did

Furman receiver, former Wren standout, Bailey Rogers transferring to South Carolina
Lake Morris, Anderson Independent MailPublished 1:54 p.m. ET June 22, 2018 | Updated 4:37 p.m. ET June 22, 2018
TWEETLINKEDINCOMMENTEMAILMORE
A former all-area player of the year is transferring to play football for South Carolina.

Bailey Rogers announced on his Twitter he will be playing for head coach Will Muschamp's Gamecocks this coming season as a walk-on.

"After spending time talking with my family and close friends, it's a blessing to say I will be continuing my academics and athletic career at the University of South Carolina," Rogers wrote.

The 5-foot-10, 164-pound receiver reunites with former quarterback Jay Urich with the transfer.

While at Wren, Rogers became the school's record-holder for career catches (178), career yards (3,201) and career touchdowns (32).

In his senior year, he was named Independent Mail all-area player of the year.

Rogers announced his intention to transfer from the Paladins in February. He had one rush for 11 yards and returned two kickoffs for 40 yards last season.

Think he just wants to be a part of a bigger program and probably contribute in any way he can. If he wasn't a starter at Furman, I really don't see him ever contributing at an SEC school except for the scout team. But that's OK. Apparently the kid just wants to be at USC. Who knows? Maybe the kid has some strong religious, or conservative, political views. Folks like that don't fit in real well at Furman these days.

5-10, 164.. Mainly played special teams at Furman.. Kid better have some shifty moves and incredible hands

But in all seriousness. Maybe he's a great locker room guy and will bring something to the squad.

Think he just wants to be a part of a bigger program and probably contribute in any way he can. If he wasn't a starter at Furman, I really don't see him ever contributing at an SEC school except for the scout team. But that's OK. Apparently the kid just wants to be at USC. Who knows? Maybe the kid has some strong religious, or conservative, political views. Folks like that don't fit in real well at Furman these days.

Do tell? I've always been under the impression Furman was super conservative?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT