ADVERTISEMENT

Give Dabo and Clemson credit

Aug 30, 2010
They have come a long way from 5 straight butt whippings. They have Recruited well coached well and have taking advantage of a very week conference .Hats off to them. So, Gamecock fans keep your heads up the sun will shine on the Gamecocks again. Sooner rather than later ...GO COCKS!

I agree. I am not one to give them credit very often but they went to work and we didn't.

Agree 100%. I'm not even that annoyed with Clemson this year. I like the way they play; they try hard and look like they're having fun.

We'll get it back

Clemson has yet to face their trial by fire. No top ten wins again this year for them, but 11 for sure. They will have their chance to finally play a legitimate top ten team soon, but it won't be in Clempson SC. I'll believe after they beat two straight top five teams.

I am not giving them credit for anything, not in my makeup. IF they win it all, I will say congrats, but that's it. Their fans never gave us credit for our good seasons, so piss on 'em!

i give em lots of credit...their definitely in the top 4 in my opinion, but their not gonna win the natty.....bama takes it

Give them credit for recruiting after someone checks out their money stash that recruits show on Facebook and other media outlets. Awful strange how 5 star athletes want to hang around for 4 years in cow town. Somehow the NCAA never investigates or even stiffs.

Give them credit for recruiting after someone checks out their money stash that recruits show on Facebook and other media outlets. Awful strange how 5 star athletes want to hang around for 4 years in cow town. Somehow the NCAA never investigates or even stiffs.
unless they get busted posts like this just come off as jealous whining

So you're telling me everything in Clem town is done by the letter and nothing is ever suspicious? ? No whining just doing some head scratching.

Cluck Femson! I'll never give them credit for anything. They are proven cheaters and I am sure they have been doing some more of it to get all those top recruits the last 5 or 6 years. You'll never convince me that a 5 star qb wants to go play for a headcoach who was NEVER a coordinator or a head coach prior to clemmons. And someone please tell me how a player has a lakehouse with no job?? When your school is in a Podunk town in the middle of nowhere, and the head coach is an idiot with no X's and O's experience, there HAS to be some extra incentives to get top Florida players to drive by FSU and UF to go there. Some things just don't add up.

Dabo fixed it where he will never be regarded as anything more than a blowhard cheerleader and it's his fault. He stepped over the line.

Yes, we Gamecock fans know that Dabo's troops would never do anything wrong and if my head itches I will scratch it. Maybe you Tiger fans just need to stay on your site and brag to each other how great you are.

Cluck Femson! I'll never give them credit for anything. They are proven cheaters and I am sure they have been doing some more of it to get all those top recruits the last 5 or 6 years. You'll never convince me that a 5 star qb wants to go play for a headcoach who was NEVER a coordinator or a head coach prior to clemmons. And someone please tell me how a player has a lakehouse with no job?? When your school is in a Podunk town in the middle of nowhere, and the head coach is an idiot with no X's and O's experience, there HAS to be some extra incentives to get top Florida players to drive by FSU and UF to go there. Some things just don't add up.

You know that none of our players actually have a lake house right? That was a joke.

Hahaha! You could not have made yourself look any dumber than you just did. Congrats!

Any intelligent person would choose Clemson over Florida and FSU. Where did you learn to spell?

81graduate, you are beyond delusional if you think Clemson is a better school than Florida.

U are aware that Urban Meyer went from being a wr coach to being a head coach also right?

They have come a long way from 5 straight butt whippings. They have Recruited well coached well and have taking advantage of a very week conference .Hats off to them. So, Gamecock fans keep your heads up the sun will shine on the Gamecocks again. Sooner rather than later ...GO COCKS!

I agree. However should we somehow win Saturday, we will clinch the ACC title since we would be the only team to beat the number 1 and 2 teams, since we also beat UNC. We would be undefeated in the ACC.

If you guys win Saturday do I get an invite to the party at the Whitney?

Now you guys speculate Clemson is cheating because recruiting is at an all time high, but what team has had 2 more recent probations?

Unicorns and rainbows. It takes brains, great decisions and hard work. Wishing it won't make it happen without ability and effort. I've not been confident with RT in charge. He's a great baseball catch and a terrific guy. But, basically the same could be said for King Dixon. I question Tanner's ability to run a $100MM enterprise. I'm uncertain over his sophistication. If Tanner blows this, he needs to be gone. On the other hand, if he gets it right he deserves praise and recognition. I'm pulling for him, but I'm shaky.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT