ADVERTISEMENT

Golson is a Gator

I thought the SEC wasn't going to allow an appeal for him to play,if he gets to play for Flordia I am going to be pissed,because Spurrier didn't even try!!
Yeah, that's what we need .. a one year turnover machine behind an average line, coached by an overrated OL coach.

I thought the SEC wasn't going to allow an appeal for him to play,if he gets to play for Flordia I am going to be pissed,because Spurrier didn't even try!!

Not sure where you are getting your info...he has put of his decision to take more visitsa

I thought Kornblut reported it was a done deal to FSU? I'm surprised a new head coach trying to build a program to succeed longterm would accept a walk on QB.

He would be better off with Alabama or Florida St. Last night I was listening to one of the sports radio hosts on Sirius Radio. He was hoping that Golson signed with South Carolina because he's a huge South Carolina fan. I forgot the host of that show but sounds like a fan to me.

Sounds good to me. Maybe Qua Lewis can force a few fumbles from him when he runs through Florida's weak OL.

LOL. I TOLD you all that the reason we wouldn't get him is that Spurrier doesn't want him, not because that weak SEC rule. Now watch when our QB play has problems and the Defense still has problems Spurrier is going to be slammed for his decisions.

Golson wants a guarantee he will start and play. Jimbo said a week ago they were "negotiating" which means they were talking about it but Golson is backing off since Jimbo wont promise him the job. Bet Florida would.

Stating facts as presented by media (is that an oxymoron)...not just speculation. ;)

And sure...troll...you lose again.

Reactions: NetworkX
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT