ADVERTISEMENT

Gore transferring to Coastal

....where he will lead the nation in HR's, RBI's and BA.....with our luck...lol.

His numbers will get better, CCU plays in the Big South, not the SEC. He will not see the pitching that he saw in the SEC. Even when CCU plays someone from the ACC or SEC during the mid-week games, Gore still will not see that team's best pitching.

these typical types of responses from rednecks & ignorant never cease to amaze me.

if the kid had sat on the bench all yr 3/4 of ya'll wouldn't even know his name! wish him well as he now plays close to his home & hope he continues to get better every yr & have great seasons to come. May he play great games against everyone 'cept us.

Reactions: Tigerof66
His numbers will get better, CCU plays in the Big South, not the SEC. He will not see the pitching that he saw in the SEC. Even when CCU plays someone from the ACC or SEC during the mid-week games, Gore still will not see that team's best pitching.
It was said tongue in cheek.....or....just kidding.

Good, let him take his errors to Conway.
Cheap, inane and immature shot at a kid. Shame on you. This sounded like something that would come
from a low class Clemson fan, and yes I know that " low class Clemson fan " is redundant.

Cheap, inane and immature shot at a kid. Shame on you. This sounded like something that would come
from a low class Clemson fan, and yes I know that " low class Clemson fan " is redundant.
Must agree, can't say I've ever seen the kid try and make an error! JMO, I wish he had stayed here and worked through it, I'm willing to bet he turns out to be a productive college player!

Good, let him take his errors to Conway.
Your assuming players don't get better or learn from their mistakes. Richie Martin the Florida SS led the SEC with 21 errors in 2014. In 2015 he only made 8. Martin was a 1st round draft pick to the A's as the 20th player taken. I bet Florida is glad they didn't have that attitude. Yes Gore made some errors, he also made some great plays to go with those errors. Gore also has one of the strongest arms I have ever seen., I saw him in pregame warmups throw a ball from the 1st base foul line on a line into the back wall of the visitors bullpen at Carolina Stadium. I do think he would have gotten better, sometimes things snowball and it becomes mental. If you remember Grayson Greiner spent a year double clutching to throw the ball back to the pitcher because of a mental block. He worked thru it. With Tolbert coming I think Gore looked at playing time and didn't see where he would fit in.

I'm not down on the kid, just stated a fact. He led the team in errors and
didn't play much in the last 20 or so games. His batting ave steadily dropped
as the season closed. I wish him all the best at Coastal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT