ADVERTISEMENT

Got to put it behind us. Its a long aeason .*

Yep; that was a good pitcher that shut us down. It happens. Congratulations to them and let's get into the SEC season.

Originally posted by mavcock:
Yep; that was a good pitcher that shut us down. It happens. Congratulations to them and let's get into the SEC season.
Only time will tell about that. If I was a betting man I'd say our poor batting made him look better than he really is. I thought he was OK but very average and very hittable. But we'll see about that as the season goes on.

But like jeff said, it's a long season and I'll be behind these boys all the way.

Why do I feel like it's June and we just lost the regional at home? Not a good place to be, can't get that memory to go away. It's seems we went from 2014 to 15 without improving.

That pitcher has an era of 6.00. A good SEC team would clobber him.

Sometimes I wonder if many on these sites really care OR just come here to whine after every loss and post some negative crap about the gamecocks. They love the childish "realist" thing etc. it is ONE FREAKING GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by MANAFOLD:

That pitcher has an era of 6.00. A good SEC team would clobber him.
Like I said...he looked very average and very hittable.

We just couldn't hit today. I don't want to sound like Jack or Dabo so I'll give the kid his due. He did his job and had a career day. Kudos.

But we made him look better than he is.

My biggest hope for this season was improved hitting, but I'm not very confident right now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT