ADVERTISEMENT

Guessing clem's son will be favored by 24

It's liable to be more than that. What's the Vegas record for an opening line? Factoring in clem's recent D and O performances, vs ours in recent weeks......ugh. I wouldn't be surprised if it opened at 29.5

Whatever it is, clem will cover. We may not even score.

Last edited:
Reactions: lawcalcock
I think it will be in the 30s. My guess is Clemson -34.5, and I'd take them. Not sure we will score 10 points.

We’ve lost to them under Muschamp by 31 ppg the first three years. The line should be 30.5–we are going to lose by 50. Take Clemson to cover.

Reactions: king ward
we need to get some guys healthy
The line will be much higher than 24 points. Vegas wants close to 50% of the money on South Carolina.
Nobody who knows college football would take USC + 24. Vegas would take a huge loss setting the line at 24.

The line will be much higher than 24 points. Vegas wants close to 50% of the money on South Carolina.
Nobody who knows college football would take USC + 24. Vegas would take a huge loss setting the line at 24.

Why would Vegas increase the spread? They figure we won't score! If they jack it up to 31, no sane gambler is taking USC. They'll lose money to tater betters and make it up on sucka bets on other games

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT