ADVERTISEMENT

Guessing Point Spread vs A&M

I would have to venture a guess of A&M minus 3..
This will depend on their game this week against LSU and how they Fare..
I would think minus 3 would be about right. My only concern is that A&M has 17 sacks this year, which might indicate they can get to our QB. As we all know, a sack can easily be made a turnover by a QB who is prone to do so. We also have a boatload of sacks so the same holds for the A&M QB. I think the outcome of the game rests on who can protect the ball better. I’m going to go with A&M minus 7. I just hope we don’t repeat the Ole Miss game.

Reactions: cockofdawn
I would think minus 3 would be about right. My only concern is that A&M has 17 sacks this year, which might indicate they can get to our QB. As we all know, a sack can easily be made a turnover by a QB who is prone to do so. We also have a boatload of sacks so the same holds for the A&M QB. I think the outcome of the game rests on who can protect the ball better. I’m going to go with A&M minus 7. I just hope we don’t repeat the Ole Miss game.
Great points, Hopefully Rocket will be healthy and can shoulder most of the load, with maybe some delays, or Screens..

Reactions: hahnenkampf
Before the quarterback change I would have called it a toss-up. After seeing the new QB score 5 touchdowns in a quarter and a half I have to say A&M by 18.

Prepare for that second one. How do they go back to that first one after last night? My telepathy reached out to Elko and they are thereby undefeated in the conference today. Now it's THEM by eight.

They switched away from that qb earlier in the year against mizzou, and were all excited they had a passing game.

I didn't see the games that led to that, so i don't know if he was underperforming or not.

Reed has to have won the starting gig with that performance. They scored 31 points in the last quarter and a half with Reed. Maybe they bring in the other guy to mix it up but I would expect to see more of Reed than the other guy.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT