ADVERTISEMENT

Guessing Point Spread vs A&M

I would have to venture a guess of A&M minus 3..
This will depend on their game this week against LSU and how they Fare..
I would think minus 3 would be about right. My only concern is that A&M has 17 sacks this year, which might indicate they can get to our QB. As we all know, a sack can easily be made a turnover by a QB who is prone to do so. We also have a boatload of sacks so the same holds for the A&M QB. I think the outcome of the game rests on who can protect the ball better. I’m going to go with A&M minus 7. I just hope we don’t repeat the Ole Miss game.

Reactions: cockofdawn
I would think minus 3 would be about right. My only concern is that A&M has 17 sacks this year, which might indicate they can get to our QB. As we all know, a sack can easily be made a turnover by a QB who is prone to do so. We also have a boatload of sacks so the same holds for the A&M QB. I think the outcome of the game rests on who can protect the ball better. I’m going to go with A&M minus 7. I just hope we don’t repeat the Ole Miss game.
Great points, Hopefully Rocket will be healthy and can shoulder most of the load, with maybe some delays, or Screens..

Reactions: hahnenkampf
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT