ADVERTISEMENT

hard to see 5 wins left on the schedule, barring unforeseen leap in

gridfan

Dec 7, 2001
Mt. Pleasant, SC
performance level, UCF, Citadel, Vandy should be wins, but to get to 6 will have to beat UF and win a road game at Mizzou, an emotional final game win over taters seems like a long shot but lets hope we really do improve as the season goes on and beating the taters could happen, I can't see us winning @UGa, @UT, LSU, or @Tam, so a 6-6 would be as good as we can get

Reactions: gamecock ed
agreed, but it's a long season. You can certainly beat UF, especially at home. I also think Clemson is beatable. And, i wouldn't be shocked to see USC beat UGA next week, as they throw in at least one clunker every year.

I agree tough to get to 6. It's up to the players if you ask me.

You can certainly beat UF, especially at home.
Substitute "UF" with "Kentucky"....see what I did there? Playing at home no longer is an advantage, those days are gone. The fans fill the seats, yell, scream, sandstorm, "It's THIRD DOWN!!!!", all of that stuff....then we lose to Ky "at home". JMHO

Substitute "UF" with "Kentucky"....see what I did there? Playing at home no longer is an advantage, those days are gone. The fans fill the seats, yell, scream, sandstorm, "It's THIRD DOWN!!!!", all of that stuff....then we lose to Ky "at home". JMHO

Right, but I didn't say that you WILL beat UF, I just think I've seen more out of USC than from UF at this point in the season and I think playing at WB is still an advantage (it's an excellent home field advantage in my opinion). UF should certainly not be counted as an auto loss.

At this point, the only games that appear to be extreme long shots are A&M, UGA, and UT (but, as I said earlier, UGA always underachieves and UT has yet to learn how to win big games).

In pre season "how many wins threads) I called 4 win season.

Spurrier did not eject the poor coaches and the recruits coming in are not what we need. Plus a bunch of JUCOs is a bad sign.

Uncreation,
I do agree that the home field advantage should be enough but it is only an advantage if the players themselves believe it is an advantage
For the last two seasons, they haven't.

We can beat the Taters, and call me crazy ...LSU. I think with a change behind center we are a new team.

Reactions: SportsSuites1
Even with the loss I see 7-5.

Spurrier would have done the best coaching job of his life had we got to 8 regular season wins.

We'll hit the 6 will mark, possible 7 wins if Spurrier calls all the plays and doesn't mind winning the way we did with Lattimore.

performance level, UCF, Citadel, Vandy should be wins, but to get to 6 will have to beat UF and win a road game at Mizzou, an emotional final game win over taters seems like a long shot but lets hope we really do improve as the season goes on and beating the taters could happen, I can't see us winning @UGa, @UT, LSU, or @Tam, so a 6-6 would be as good as we can get

We should really just disband football. Since we've already lost the majority of games and losing just causes people to go mental it really is the best decision for the University.

Reactions: CockyOneStraight

Last year, we were blown out by TAM and beat UGA, we ended up 7-5...

How about Tennessee? Up 17 at home and lost...

In pre season "how many wins threads) I called 4 win season.

Spurrier did not eject the poor coaches and the recruits coming in are not what we need. Plus a bunch of JUCOs is a bad sign.

ef1566a3bf3a1179cfacc17afd0d010b_zpsws5ovp4t.jpg

I'm always optimistic....a sunshine pumper, but after 2 games, I see no sunshine. I only see 1 sure win left and ALL the rest are doubtful. I hope that the play of the team changes and brings me some sunshine to pump.

How do you guys see us winning these games? I am being serious. We scraped by a mid tier ACC team and lost to Kentucky. We are a poor team. Our wide outs would not start for East Carolina. The QB 3 months ago had no scholarship and was bagging groceries.

How do you guys see us winning these games? I am being serious. We scraped by a mid tier ACC team and lost to Kentucky. We are a poor team. Our wide outs would not start for East Carolina. The QB 3 months ago had no scholarship and was bagging groceries.

Why don't make a #39 post and see if your question will be answered...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT