ADVERTISEMENT

Hardesty

Impossible. I was told by a very reliable poster that no one was to be fired from this years staff.

Nobody is going anywhere for several years unless they want to.

Who was that, Lurker? I don't recall anyone saying that but maybe I missed it?

Who was that, Lurker? I don't recall anyone saying that but maybe I missed it?

I said it, but I was mostly referring to all the crying in that thread about OC and DC. Good for Beamer for making a change if he thought it was needed, even though it isn't a big change. 100% support him. Maybe getting Rocket from Arkansas gives us a chance to get Jimmy Smith and Beamer is making room for him.

Reactions: Ward Jr
I said it, but I was mostly referring to all the crying in that thread about OC and DC. Good for Beamer for making a change if he thought it was needed, even though it isn't a big change. 100% support him. Maybe getting Rocket from Arkansas gives us a chance to get Jimmy Smith and Beamer is making room for him.

Kudos to you for admitting you were dead wrong again. Usually you try to deflect or say you didn't really mean it..... oh wait.

I’m guessing this was a done deal before Mario bolted ( and Mario prob knew it ) and to lose a RB last year didn’t help.

I thought it was pretty much agreed on by the majority of posters here that the coaches that needed to at least be highly considered for firing were the DC, the OL coach, and the S&C coach. How did we get to the RB coach as the one taking the fall.

I thought it was pretty much agreed on by the majority of posters here that the coaches that needed to at least be highly considered for firing were the DC, the OL coach, and the S&C coach. How did we get to the RB coach as the one taking the fall.

Panic move by Beamer yesterday when the message boards were melting down.

Somehow a fired RB coach and a MEAC transfer have fixed us from being a 5-7 team..:

• Sad
Reactions: Patriot321
Correct me if I'm wrong but, hasn't injuries been an unusually big problem during the Beamer era?

I played organized football from the 4th grade through high school. I got badly hurt just one time when the ligaments in my left knee were snapped (most painful physical situation ever for me). I recall this young man who had worked for my Dad, came by to see my Dad at his retail business. I had a cast from my toes to the top of my thigh. I guess that's how they dealt with such injuries back then. Anyway, the young man who had worked for my Dad was either in medical school or his residency. I remember him telling me and my Dad that a major reason why such injuries happen is improper strength and conditioning.

I hope Beamer is looking at our S&C position.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT