ADVERTISEMENT

Has KKKlempsux.....

NaturalGC7

Aug 22, 2014
Concord, NC
signed any more 3* "beast, made for our program" recruits this week?

The 5* freebies out of Florida (Sammy) and Georgia (couple of QBs) may be done for the taters. Some of the best recruiters in the land are now at Miami, Florida, FSU, Georgia, and USC.

We need to own North and South Carolina and share parts of Georgia with the Athens bunch and the others will take care of their areas.

When you type stuff like KKKlempsux, I just assume that can not string sentences together. Your post is fine, why you come off like that?

LOL. You serious?!? History obviously wasn't your strongest subject.

Oh, yes it was (is). Ole Tom Clemson provided the land, but Tillman ran the Clemson Bill through the state legislature which was loaded with Tillmanites. No Tillman; no Clemson. Get real, fella. You Clemronites have a white, hooded uniform in your closet . . . and it will never go away.

I'm a lurker but I have to ask...why are basically all of the threads you start Clemson related?

Ding ding ding. Tater tot alert. Daddy must be at work this weekend and jr got the computer password

Reactions: FORKCOCK
Oh, yes it was (is). Ole Tom Clemson provided the land, but Tillman ran the Clemson Bill through the state legislature which was loaded with Tillmanites. No Tillman; no Clemson. Get real, fella. You Clemronites have a white, hooded uniform in your closet . . . and it will never go away.

I believe it was Thomas Clemson’s Father-in-law’s land...John C. Calhoun. Tillman is the one that really got it going. He tried to destroy Carolina too. Racist SOB!

I believe it was Thomas Clemson’s Father-in-law’s land...John C. Calhoun. Tillman is the one that really got it going. He tried to destroy Carolina too. Racist SOB!

Originally, yes, but through marriage into the Calhoun family, Clemson got control of Fort Hill and later passed it on to the college along with Tillman's blessing and political support which included attempts by Tillman and his supporters to shut down USC and The Citadel.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT