ADVERTISEMENT

He’s Baaaackkkk….

With Florida being a train wreck and coming to Columbia, and we showed we can beat A&M and Tennessee, Im just gonna say it…..with Stetson Bennett gone, we could have a realistic shot
While I would love nothing better than to beat the Leghumpers, they’re probably going to pull a 5 star QB in right away. I’d love to win the East but I would be happy with 2nd in the East. It would be another big step for the program. Probably need 9-10 wins next year to get there.

Reactions: Cock-a-Doo
While I would love nothing better than to beat the Leghumpers, they’re probably going to pull a 5 star QB in right away. I’d love to win the East but I would be happy with 2nd in the East. It would be another big step for the program. Probably need 9-10 wins next year to get there.
Beck should be our guy next season and I think he's going to do very well. 6'4", a cannon,not a statue back there, and he's been with Monken for a few years now.

Welcome back Spencer. Here's hoping the new offensive coordinator can work with the talent we have and doesn't have a "my way or the highway" attitude. We know what Spencer is capable after the second part of the season.

Im glad to have Spencer back, I do feel sorry for Luke Doty though. He has been a great team player and would absolutely respect whatever decision he makes regarding his future with USC.

Reactions: Robhawk29
I think Braiden and Tanner leave
Braden Davis and Tanner Bailey are both going to be redshirt freshman and Colton Gauthier will be a sophomore this fall. If they are smart they would stick around for spring 2024 to compete with Dante Reno and LaNorris Sellers for the starting job. Might see an exodus at the QB position during the summer of '24 if someone gets named starter after spring ball.

Doty is the only one that fall '23 is his senior year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT