ADVERTISEMENT

Help is on the way....

Thanks kitchenlabs....he has given us a lot of enjoyment....He's practicing football right now....got a Jamboree game against another local high school team Friday night....then 3 huge baseball tournament's in June at University of West Florida, South Alabama (Calvi is head coach) and Catholic High School...then in July he's playing some tournaments in Cary, NC and Atlanta, GA with a Perfect Game team out of New Jersey, and August he starts back with football practices....a busy schedule for sure...Oh, and he loves the Gamecocks!!!!

My grandson....lol...plays with high school here in NW Florida...He's a Freshman...a lot of people on here have watched him grow up...pretty good athlete...3rd baseman, pitcher, 1st base, 4 hole hitter...let team in pitching and hitting this past season...5'11", 210...big kid for his age...
IzzyHamAvatar.jpg

Reactions: RayGilda
Cack, I had a friend like super...passed away now...and he was a hardcore Gamecock...couldn't stand to be around him at a USC sporting events...from play one constantly complaining...I finally started avoiding him at games...I bet super is just that type...
2013EasterSunday.jpg

Cack, I had a friend like super...passed away now...and he was a hardcore Gamecock...couldn't stand to be around him at a USC sporting events...from play one constantly complaining...I finally started avoiding him at games...I bet super is just that type...
2013EasterSunday.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Bleedgandb3334
I get accused of being a clempsun fan by people that cant read.. Feel your pain..

I think you guys are giving SC84 too much credit. He's not a very good troll, he actually is that dumb.

My grandson....lol...plays with high school here in NW Florida...He's a Freshman...a lot of people on here have watched him grow up...pretty good athlete...3rd baseman, pitcher, 1st base, 4 hole hitter...let team in pitching and hitting this past season...5'11", 210...big kid for his age...
IzzyHamAvatar.jpg

Hopefully, we are on him already. Wait a minute. Is your grandson hearing from us? As a freshman, he may already be one of our bigger players if we land him. Hope it all works out and he ends up here.

I think you guys are giving SC84 too much credit. He's not a very good troll, he actually is that dumb.
Glad you said it! I couldn't agree more. Along with being mentally challenged, he's obviously emotionally disturbed. That's why it never gets old for him. He's that immature.

IzzyHamAvatar.jpg

My son will be enrolling at Carolina with yours. He's a freshman shortstop at Hartsville High in SC. So we'll have our fast leadoff man/SS with mine & our cleanup man/3rd base/pitcher with yours. Now we just need a few more to fill out the lineup. :D

Reactions: Supercock1984
2013EasterSunday.jpg

My mother in law's ex boyfriend was like that , I finally told him he could not come over to watch the game with me anymore. It really was annoying.mother in law finally kicked his but to the curb.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT