ADVERTISEMENT

Henry hugs the garbage can ... LOL

wallycock

Oct 11, 2001
https://southcarolina.rivals.com/news/martin-s-impressions-of-message-for-micaiah-henry

Love Frank Martin’s no nonsense approach. His comments re: Henry arriving later for pre-season workouts, and being behind the other signees made me LOL! Martin doesn't think Henry’s late arrival will matter in the long run. Here are a few of his comments.

MARTIN ...

“It mattered the first day in the weight room. It mattered the first day in conditioning. “Everyone was in a certain place and he was next to the garbage can.” RollLaugh

He’s also older; he’s a man. He’s been through college; he understands what the day-to-day path is. He’s a college graduate, so you’d like to think learning college basketball should happen quicker.”

“He’s talented. But, like all graduate transfers, he’s got to be on the same page with me from day one,” Martin said. “I say it all the time: you’re a math student. Don’t get left behind because you’re on chapter one and everyone else is on chapter nine, he’s got to be on the same page with me from day one.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News