ADVERTISEMENT

Honk, if your team has scored a TD in 2018!

So what...you scared?

Nope. When this board gets infested with them, I just filll my free time with other stuff like woodworking, painting, etc. But the ones that gripe and complain about taters on this board, shouting for the mods to do something, well, don't gripe and complain when you're drawing in the sheep humpers with the dinner bell.

It's like every other thread is an open invitation for their Klan to come join in on the conversation. I bet if more posts were about our new hires, recruits we're in the mix for in '19 (football, baseball, basketball, etc), and reflections on some good seasons/games we'd fill the whole page up with posts about USC and have a lot fewer taters on this forum.

Half the time I can't tell if some of these posters are actually fans or trolls. Guess that will come with time.

Honk once for each CFP playoff game you've won in the last 3 years. [Honk, Honk, Honk] Make up sad threads if you haven't even played in one. [This]
1260710343244.jpg

Bump honk. We keep this thread going until September I promise

Honk once for each CFP playoff game you've won in the last 3 years. [Honk, Honk, Honk] Make up sad threads if you haven't even played in one. [This]
Honk for each bowl record you have, honk, honk. One for giving up the most points ever in a bowl game and the other for the only #1 ranked team ever that didn't score a TD in a bowl game.

Saw this as a bumper sticker on a truck in 5 Points yesterday. Which one of y'all got these printed?

My team has also failed to set the record for making the world's largest tiramisu this year. Failures all over the place.

OP is off base on the ribbing on this one. So are you to get your panties in a wad off a simple post.

Honk if you are a troll from Pickens County and pay money just to come on this board because you are worried about our team getting better and dreading the day when we kick clempson's ass again.

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT