ADVERTISEMENT

How about Pollard or August ( TE) lined up at FB

Poultry King

Sep 15, 2008
this would allow for a free release
Roll Jake along w him for pitch/catch in short yardage

I'm surprised they haven't already been doing that. That's the way we used Patrick DiMarco....
Yes. W two WR running deep routes to the opp side and Hurst deeper crossing route behind it would clear out one of them nicely. Hard to match a LB on Hurst or Pollard.

Yes. W two WR running deep routes to the opp side and Hurst deeper crossing route behind it would clear out one of them nicely. Hard to match a LB on Hurst or Pollard.

I agree. The TD to DiMarco in the SECCG comes to mind. We seem to put Hurst on the seam quite a few, but we don't really show a lot of 4 or 5 receiver sets.

Even though I liked Rory Anderson, Hurst would have been a beast if placed in that same offense with Conner Shaw and Dylan Thompson.

Last edited:
this would allow for a free release
Roll Jake along w him for pitch/catch in short yardage

We're talking about Roper, the greatest offensive mind ever...

He has something better than your silly suggestion on how to use other TE's as FB's..

When he's ready to use it, we'll know when the game is out of reach, just to test his theory..

I’ve been wanting to see Pollard at FB from day one of this season. He’s one of the nastiest weapons that we have just standing on the sideline. We have to get him on the field and put the ball in his hands.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT