ADVERTISEMENT

How about Stoops from Kentucky?

I hear you. But honestly, his teams are more exciting to watch.

Exciting? Have you watched them play? Their offense looks like ours. Now they'll probably blow us up because they do have a good defense and ours is horrible.

Again, Why leave what you have built to go to something that needs more help. He has nobody to compete with in the state of KY and OH only has OhSt.

In Columbia he has two top 5 programs (that he has to play every year) with 2 hours of driving time. Not an ideal situation for building a program.
I would strongly disagree! He also has Louisville to compete with and although the Tards are down right now, they're steadily improving and not far removed from being a top ten team consistently. Stoops loses bigtime talent yearly to Louisville Juwan Pass comes to mind recently.....bigtime linebacker prospect and has not disappointed but, that's just one example.....But he wins his fair share as well

Google Stoop’s buyout. It’s huge. I assume we’d have to pay it. UK gave him a giant contract after their 2018 season when they almost won the East.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT