ADVERTISEMENT

How bad are we perceived to be?

But you had a choice. You could have gone to UGA, Florida, Virginia, Coastal, Clemson...you made that choice to go to the University of South Carolina. So you had a free ride everywhere else? It’s called life. We all had choices and we still do.

It’s just sad to see, hear and know that there are sad people. I’m sorry you don’t like your almumater’s football team. Think about the big picture. It’s about the players, the kids. Not us. The negativity is just so overwhelming.

I see your point but if it’s really about the players then we need to demand change . If kids like Jake Bentley and Bryan Edwards played for Lincoln Riley or another great coach they would both be NFL first rounders . They both had incredible potential coming in and our staff failed them . Hate to say it but I see Hillinski and probably Doty going down the same rocky road . Give the kids a staff that can develop them and help them get to where they want to be . By supporting a failing staff we are letting the kids down who chose to come here . Again, no disrespect, I see where you’re coming from but we need to demand better .

Georgia's loss to us WAS embarrassing. There's simply no other way to put it.

It's absolutely unacceptable for a top 5 team to lose to a team that would be 3-9 but for that upset. We suck and they are supposed to be elite. That's embarrassing. It is what it is.

But there's one thing worse than sucking. It's sucking and having no faith that this coaching staff will get us to where we want to go.

In one of my business courses in college we studied the impact of perception. Case point.
Mercury (cars) hired a consulting company to inquire about their perceived national image. After gathering all the data, the overwhelming response was "Gentlemen, you don't have an image".
See where I'm going.
I think they were correct. Mercury owners were basically Ford owners who were trying to be a little different. Somehow, it didn't work quite the same with the GM brands, basically because of exterior styling distinctions among makes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT