ADVERTISEMENT

How 'Bout Dem COWBOYS !!!!

Somehow they’ll complain the refs blew it. What a dumb decision. But that looked like a called QB draw. For what reason?? Dak could’ve taken 2 shots to the end zone…instead he got none.

49ers we’re the better team though. Still can’t believe they overturned Deebo’s 1st down to end the game. That spot is never moved…but today it was for some reason.

Unbelievable. Two throws to the end zone from the 40? Or none from the 28? Hmm. Dallas chooses none!

That’s not on Dak. That was a bad play call, meaning, some coach thought that was a good idea. Sheesh.

Somehow they’ll complain the refs blew it. What a dumb decision. But that looked like a called QB draw. For what reason?? Dak could’ve taken 2 shots to the end zone…instead he got none.

49ers we’re the better team though. Still can’t believe they overturned Deebo’s 1st down to end the game. That spot is never moved…but today it was for some reason.
Because the ball was spotted incorrectly, that's why.

Because the ball was spotted incorrectly, that's why.
NFL said it wasn’t. Everyone knows it wasn’t. You can’t run a 17 yard draw with 14 seconds left and expect to get a play off.

The only incorrect spotting of the ball might have been to give Dallas a chance to get the play off. The ball is never spotted that fast. Still, after review the NFL says it was correct.

Stupid play…besides, the odds of connecting for a TD on that final play are extremely low. Dallas wasn’t winning anyway. Stop blaming the refs and just come into reality…Dallas blames the refs every year. Just win…

NFL said it wasn’t. Everyone knows it wasn’t. You can’t run a 17 yard draw with 14 seconds left and expect to get a play off.

The only incorrect spotting of the ball might have been to give Dallas a chance to get the play off. The ball is never spotted that fast. Still, after review the NFL says it was correct.

Stupid play…besides, the odds of connecting for a TD on that final play are extremely low. Dallas wasn’t winning anyway. Stop blaming the refs and just come into reality…Dallas blames the refs every year. Just win…
Have I blamed the refs? No.

Reactions: DrMickey
Ha Yeah, let's run the ball w no TO's

Time for 2, maybe 3 pass plays. Maybe there's a pass interference call or some type of penalty to stop the clock and give the Cowboys an extra play.

Or maybe if the Cowboys had one play left with one second they would have would run another QB draw or maybe taken a knee, punted, ran the fullback off tackle.

As it is this was probably one of the most stupid plays in NFL History. It's really all on Kellen Moore. What was he thinking?

Last edited:
I don’t have a horse in the race but I thought Dallas lost the game in the first half. They may complain about phantom penalties but replay confirms them. Dallas — and all teams — should have one goal when playing the Niners — STOP DEEBO! Dallas didn’t and they paid the price. As far as the final play: dumbest decision I’ve seen in many years. If anything, it was a gift to the Niners. An official must spot the ball (in the NFL the Umpire must do it) and the referee must declare the ball ready for play by sounding the whistle. Without those two things the ball is dead.

Been a Gamecock fan over 58 years, a friend told me that has made me make an easy adjustment to the Cowboys losing 1st round playoff games so often 😒. Doesn't bother me as much the last 10 years or so.

Reactions: Gamecock Jacque
Have I blamed the refs? No.
Dallas certainly has. Either way, not smart end of game by Dallas or Dak or both. Dallas receivers were walking around instead of getting lined up. Head coach said the metrics indicated it was the right call. How did that work out for them? Dallas has talent. Coaching? MEH

Coach May have been standing up for his guy but he said it was the right call. I am not a metric guy either. Sometimes one can outsmart himself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT