ADVERTISEMENT

How deep will the depths of our suck reach?

Bunch of whiners
107a97ca5bd4a571edcebec54a66fc32.jpg

It is dependent on the difference between internal pressure within the program, and external pressure outside the program from the fanbase. The greater the external pressure relative to internal pressure, the greater the suck......

Reactions: cadcock
Aside from Kevin Harris's season, Carolina hasn't had anything good happen in a very long time. Sick of it.
It will go much deeper if fans like you (toxic ones) are the ones that prevail in setting the culture around the program. Instead of contemplating such a dismal question, why wouldn’t you ask, “when will our program return to the prominence of the early 2010’s?” I hope like hell that the people in that football building don’t have your doomsday pitiful attitude. If they do, they will take us to the deepest of depths, just like “fans” like you will.

It will go much deeper if fans like you (toxic ones) are the ones that prevail in setting the culture around the program. Instead of contemplating such a dismal question, why wouldn’t you ask, “when will our program return to the prominence of the early 2010’s?” I hope like hell that the people in that football building don’t have your doomsday pitiful attitude. If they do, they will take us to the deepest of depths, just like “fans” like you will.
Amen.

Reactions: rogue cock

I'm an alum, not a fan.

Reactions: 75CarolinaFan
I'm an alum, not a fan.
So you admit you're not a fan, huh? Thank you for your honesty. For those that might be wondering, there are a LOT of alumni of a bunch of schools who don't actually root for their alma mater athletically. I personally know many, many CU fans who have graduate and professional degrees from USC. Does that elevate their opinions of our football program?

I think USC has found the deepest part of the pool right now. Embarrassing recruiting class. Hired a head coach, who was the least qualified of any candidate, but got the gig because he has a familiar last name, is a nice guy, and wouldn't make any waves about improvements needed to actually try and compete with the programs we can't beat. So this is the bottom. Now one can just hope that at the bottom USC doesn't get out the shovel and dig a deeper hole. Have a so so recruiting year next year and that is what will happen

It is dependent on the difference between internal pressure within the program, and external pressure outside the program from the fanbase. The greater the external pressure relative to internal pressure, the greater the suck......
It's really a matter of pressure to sucktion ratio......

We did get rid of Muschamp

Agree. The story of 2020 is that we finally made a positive move to stop the bleeding.

Most thought this would extend out at least another year (if not longer) with the abbreviated season and buyout.

It's ugly right now.

However, that's very common in turnovers and optimism will likely return with the new staff and brand of football.

Looking forward to seeing what 2021 and beyond brings.

So you admit you're not a fan, huh? Thank you for your honesty. For those that might be wondering, there are a LOT of alumni of a bunch of schools who don't actually root for their alma mater athletically. I personally know many, many CU fans who have graduate and professional degrees from USC. Does that elevate their opinions of our football program?

Any person that's an alum from a school but puts fandom of another school above it is an idiot. I know two, myself. Both are Carolina grads but are devout clemmers. I give them great hell for it.

Any person that's an alum from a school but puts fandom of another school above it is an idiot. I know two, myself. Both are Carolina grads but are devout clemmers. I give them great hell for it.
So are you a fan or not? That's a very simple question. Your response to the other poster made it seem as though they are mutually exclusive and that the opinions of alumni should be given more heed than others. I happen to disagree with that idea.

So are you a fan or not? That's a very simple question. Your response to the other poster made it seem as though they are mutually exclusive and that the opinions of alumni should be given more heed than others. I happen to disagree with that idea.

I'm an alum. I was a fan from the early 80s until I enrolled at Carolina in '95, then I became a student. Upon graduation in '99, I became an alum. Not hard.

I'm an alum. I was a fan from the early 80s until I enrolled at Carolina in '95, then I became a student. Upon graduation in '99, I became an alum. Not hard.
I'm both. I actually don't understand why some people (you're not alone) feel like you can only be one or the other.

I got an undergraduate and masters at USC does that elevate me more than standard alums?

I need to see where I am on this hierarchy
Yeah, but those that have degrees from both USC and Clemson are just back to being fans.

So the OP is insinuating we are not at rock bottom yet I see. I feel like we can’t go any lower so only way is up. But I’ve been surprised before.

So the OP is insinuating we are not at rock bottom yet I see. I feel like we can’t go any lower so only way is up. But I’ve been surprised before.
Comparing the recruiting class incoming with the graduating and transfer portal outgoing, so far we're definitely getting worse, IMO.

Beamer will need to crank up both the recruiting / transferring in as well as improving the play of the roster he inherits. That is the only hope to stem the negative trend. JMO.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT