ADVERTISEMENT

How many ACC schools will be ranked this week?

They could add like an 18th team and they may have more than one.

Virginia Tech shouldn't be ranked. FSU was the basis for being 13. That win doesn't mean much now.

Reactions: jonesz21
All of them. Don't you listen to the media and ESPN? The A she she is the bestest and most powerful conference in the history of the Ultraverse. Waaay stronger than the SEC. If you're still in doubt, ask a Clemson fan.

Other than Clemson, I don't know of another ACC team that should realistically be in the top 40 much less the top 25. Miami will still be ranked, but they are a fraud too, but the schedule of crappy teams will keep them there.

But seriously....how many SEC teams are legitimately top 25?

The final 3 teams in last week's Top 25 were BC, Michigan St and BYU. I would take 10 SEC teams over those 3 in a head-to-head matchups.

3 of the 4 bottom SEC teams are on our schedule and we avoid Bama, LSU, Auburn and Miss St. So we're fortunate that even the SEC is up, our schedule is manageable.

Reactions: funktavious
But seriously....how many SEC teams are legitimately top 25?

The final 3 teams in last week's Top 25 were BC, Michigan St and BYU. I would take 10 SEC teams over those 3 in a head-to-head matchups.

3 of the 4 bottom SEC teams are on our schedule and we avoid Bama, LSU, Auburn and Miss St. So we're fortunate that even the SEC is up, our schedule is manageable.
Now, if we could just replace Texas A&M with Arkansas, all would be well.

Someone will emerge from the ACC besides Clemsux, because someone has to win the conference games. That doesn’t mean that team, whether it’s Miami or whoever is a quality top 15 team. Someone will be by the conference championship game, and Clemsux will destroy them, and all week Dabdumb will build them up, and the media will overblow how great of a win it was, and so on and so on. I already heard on SiriusXM radio how blown away the hosts were that Clemsux blew 0-3 GT out.

Don’t tell a Tater this. They’ll just whine that the East is down and say it’s comparable. Then they’ll whine about how we just “support the conference.”

Unfortunately that crap school is ranked. They will get exposed at some point this season. I hope it’s the Saturday after Thanksgiving. I’ll know in a few weeks if we will contend. Right now I’m cautiously optimistic.

Meanwhile they play a bunch of Orange and White scrimmages.

Someone will emerge from the ACC besides Clemsux, because someone has to win the conference games. That doesn’t mean that team, whether it’s Miami or whoever is a quality top 15 team. Someone will be by the conference championship game, and Clemsux will destroy them, and all week Dabdumb will build them up, and the media will overblow how great of a win it was, and so on and so on. I already heard on SiriusXM radio how blown away the hosts were that Clemsux blew 0-3 GT out.
Right now it looks like Syracuse may be the best competition for Clemson in that league. That says a lot about the state of the ACC right now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT