ADVERTISEMENT

How many are going to watch Clemson 6 bomb us?

At least. They're going to beat us by 50 and by the 3rd quarter their chants will be all you here. And nothing will change.

Instead of going to / watching the Clemson game, we should organize some sort of huge community service project, like cleaning up roads around Columbia or something. Thousands of Gamecocks choosing to do something for the community instead of support this trainwreck should send a pretty clear message.

I’ll be there to go down with the ship. :mad:

Brace1, why? Seriously.....WHY? Why would you keep going to this garbage. WHY is it so hard for ya'll to figure out the BOT, and Ray measure our success.....not by the W's but by the number of butts in the seats.

I don't get it. I swear to God I don't get it. STOP GOING TO AND SUPPORTING THIS BS!!!!!! Want change? BE THE CHANGE.

I'll be skiing at Jackson Hole or Grand Targhee that day and WILL NOT cut my day short to run back and watch that disaster on TV. If we somehow pull off the upset, I'll just watch the game on YouTube. There are too many fun ways to spend a Saturday to put myself through watching that.
I hung out at the Grand Targhee for several days this summer. They had a 30hr relay race and a big party at same time. I just fly-fished and partied while people ran the 30hr relay. Oh, and I ran down to watch the local rodeo on Saturday night! Caught a lot of trout so it was awesome?

One thing in our favor is Clemson will be back in the top 4 and won't feel the need to win by a record setting margin. They can and will defeat us by any margin of their choice. Reality bites.

Instead of going to / watching the Clemson game, we should organize some sort of huge community service project, like cleaning up roads around Columbia or something. Thousands of Gamecocks choosing to do something for the community instead of support this trainwreck should send a pretty clear message.
Maybe a picket line with fire the board of trustees/tanner signs.

Clemson will win, and can pick the score. It may be closer than some will think.
Clemson should be undefeated and looking ahead to the ACCCG and the playoffs. At this point in time we're probably looked at as mere formality to be dispatched into the cold winter months.

Reactions: humble servant
I'll be skiing at Jackson Hole or Grand Targhee that day and WILL NOT cut my day short to run back and watch that disaster on TV. If we somehow pull off the upset, I'll just watch the game on YouTube. There are too many fun ways to spend a Saturday to put myself through watching that.

Tiger guy here: @uscg1984. Hey Man. I'm going to be up at Targhee for Thankgiving weekend as well if you want to meet up and make a few runs and have a few beers at the Trap. Are you staying on the hill or back in town? This early in the season, I'd HIGHLY recommend Targhee as Jackson simply doesn't get as much snow... It's also packed as shiit. Targhee isn't busy over the weekend (this is our 3rd year there for Thanksgiving).

Probably something like 84-3. They’ll end up in the CFP and probably win it all again to top off this crapfest of a season.
But you can’t build a top football team in this state remember. It’s too hard

I just returned from Jackson Hole last night. I hope the weather changes from the current forecast.

Tiger guy here: @uscg1984. Hey Man. I'm going to be up at Targhee for Thankgiving weekend as well if you want to meet up and make a few runs and have a few beers at the Trap. Are you staying on the hill or back in town? This early in the season, I'd HIGHLY recommend Targhee as Jackson simply doesn't get as much snow... It's also packed as shiit. Targhee isn't busy over the weekend (this is our 3rd year there for Thanksgiving).
Hopeful, we'll be staying in Jackson. We live about 3.5hrs north in Montana and we go down to Jackson for an early season weekend every year. GT is one of my favorite ski mountains. Tons of snow and absolutely no crowds. Ever. We'll ski there either Saturday or Sunday, depending on the weather. Whichever day of the two has sun and clear skies will be the day we do the elk refuge sleigh ride and Grand Teton park visit. The more overcast of the two will be the day I ski at Targhee with my son. If you know how to do the private message thing here, send me a message and l send you my contact info.

I just returned from Jackson Hole last night. I hope the weather changes from the current forecast.
Haha. Where I live, we usually go to Jackson this time of year so we can pull out our warmer-weather clothes.

It has been very warm recently, but I'm looking out my back window now at 45mph wind gusts, 15 degree temps, and blowing snow. I was planning to go hunting this afternoon, but thought better of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scuba_do
They will do whatever they want to do to us and we have a very limited ability to do anything about it. We cannot run the ball, our receivers cannot catch a ball, pass defense is weak, cannot tackle. They could reach the century mark in this game if they want to.

Reactions: Brace1
Hopeful, we'll be staying in Jackson. We live about 3.5hrs north in Montana and we go down to Jackson for an early season weekend every year. GT is one of my favorite ski mountains. Tons of snow and absolutely no crowds. Ever. We'll ski there either Saturday or Sunday, depending on the weather. Whichever day of the two has sun and clear skies will be the day we do the elk refuge sleigh ride and Grand Teton park visit. The more overcast of the two will be the day I ski at Targhee with my son. If you know how to do the private message thing here, send me a message and l send you my contact info.

I love the Jackson area, We would usually go the week after Christmas. It is a one flight a day place from Atlanta, GA so not the easiest place to go skiing. It is the hardest skiing I have done in my life because it is so steep. I like that it is mostly empty and it is so cold the powder is perfect.

I spent a month in Yellowstone back in 1989 fighting the huge fire. It amazes me when I go back there how little has grown back since then.

Bunch of dopes in this thread.

Players will get up for the Clemson game like they did the UGA game. It will be a close game in the 4th quarter.

If it was entirely up to players, this prediction would be much more believable.

I’ll watch it thru. I feel like it’s my duty. My penance if you will. I signed up to be a Gamecock. Can’t change.

Reactions: SoutternFriedCock
Nope! I’ve seen enough of this garbage for one year. I’ll be watching, but from the comfort of my home where it costs me nothing. If it gets bad I’ll turn it off and enjoy my family more

Reactions: jonesz21
But you can’t build a top football team in this state remember. It’s too hard

Sure you can. You gotta cheat, but sure you can. I can prove it. There's 50 states in the Union. All have at least 2 high schools. Send out reps to all 50 states and have them go to both high schools and ask a simple question to the high school football players. Ask them > "Where is "Clemson" located?"

I betcha 3/4ths of them couldn't point to it on a map. (Same kids snorting condoms I remind you)

But yet the cream of the crop keeps going there.........???.....riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight......

Brace1, why? Seriously.....WHY? Why would you keep going to this garbage. WHY is it so hard for ya'll to figure out the BOT, and Ray measure our success.....not by the W's but by the number of butts in the seats.

I don't get it. I swear to God I don't get it. STOP GOING TO AND SUPPORTING THIS BS!!!!!! Want change? BE THE CHANGE.

I agree with you ConKreteCock. We shouldn’t show up to watch that trash being dumped on our field. The reason I’ve been going this year is because my uncle pretty much begged me to go to the games with him. He’s been a Gamecock booster for 42 years, and I felt this was a way to spend more time with him. My mother is also a booster but she stopped going to the games when Muschamp was hired, but she still pay her club dues and she donates annually. I didn’t attend one game last year and I skipped the first two this year, but I’ve went to the past 7 games “accompanying my uncle. But if Champ is still here next season I won’t go to any games believe that!

hey @Brace1 , I wasn't attacking you buddy. I know you're as frustrated as the rest of us. I assume ...... you've no more power than any of the rest of us to do anything to help facilitate change that we all want. Except for one thing. YOU have the power to change what you do. By all means, support the kids, support the team......but you don't have to be there in person to do so. Empty seats = panic for the BOT / AD because we've all come to the correct conclusion the only thing they care about is money.

Some will argue empty seats won't mean anything because the tickets have already been sold for this year. I get that. But empty seats and a crappy record and grumblings from the fan base will instill panic for the following season, and changes will happen faster than.......... I'm too tired, I got nothing, but you get it.

I agree with you ConKreteCock. We shouldn’t show up to watch that trash being dumped on our field. The reason I’ve been going this year is because my uncle pretty much begged me to go to the games with him. He’s been a Gamecock booster for 42 years, and I felt this was a way to spend more time with him. My mother is also a booster but she stopped going to the games when Muschamp was hired, but she still pay her club dues and she donates annually. I didn’t attend one game last year and I skipped the first two this year, but I’ve went to the past 7 games “accompanying my uncle. But if Champ is still here next season I won’t go to any games believe that!

lol, jinx. I got it. Hard to say no to family.

hey @Brace1 , I wasn't attacking you buddy. I know you're as frustrated as the rest of us. I assume ...... you've no more power than any of the rest of us to do anything to help facilitate change that we all want. Except for one thing. YOU have the power to change what you do. By all means, support the kids, support the team......but you don't have to be there in person to do so. Empty seats = panic for the BOT / AD because we've all come to the correct conclusion the only thing they care about is money.

Some will argue empty seats won't mean anything because the tickets have already been sold for this year. I get that. But empty seats and a crappy record and grumblings from the fan base will instill panic for the following season, and changes will happen faster than.......... I'm too tired, I got nothing, but you get it.
I’m with you a 100 percent, and I’ve asked my Mom and Uncle to stop giving until we see change. I don’t think they’re listening though.:(

I won't be there. Between the horrible product on the field and the profane rap concert I have to listen to walking up and down Bluff Blvd, I've had enough. I've attended every home game since 1983 except for 1 game in 1997, 1 game in 1998, 1 game in 1999 and the Citadel game in 2015. I will try to sell my tickets to a Gamecock fan. If I find no takers, then my seats will be empty. I WILL NOT SELL TO CLEMSUX FANS. I consider that treason against my alma mater. Empty seats will make a case to Tanner and Caslin. Filling the stadium up with more Orangenecks will not help anything.

Bunch of dopes in this thread.

Players will get up for the Clemson game like they did the UGA game. It will be a close game in the 4th quarter.
Georgia playing down to our level was as instrumental in our win as our players "getting up" for the game was. Georgia looked like deer in the headlights the whole game, and it wasn't because we were playing over their heads.
I doubt the Clemson players will play down to our level.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT