ADVERTISEMENT

How much is the fairgrounds parking fee ?

baggz7

Jul 14, 2005
I know that fairgrounds parking is first come first serve due to the fair being in town, what does the fair charge for parking ?

How early do you think one would need to get to the fairgrounds to actually get to park in there before its totally full Sat? Trying to figure an alternative plan as my dads knees wont let him walk from Gateway and he REFUSES to ride any cart. I KNOW its silly, but its his reality, i'm just trying to help.

How early do you think one would need to get to the fairgrounds to actually get to park in there before its totally full Sat? Trying to figure an alternative plan as my dads knees wont let him walk from Gateway and he REFUSES to ride any cart. I KNOW its silly, but its his reality, i'm just trying to help.
Probably will be full an hour after the gates open up on Saturday.

Reactions: USCBatgirl21

take the shuttle

I haven't tried to do this in a LONG time and if I remember.... it's a madhouse with people waiting to get in and get cheap parking.
It's a madhouse just for people trying to get to the fair. I remember during the week last year people talking about sitting in traffic for hours trying to get to the Fair. Again, on a weekday. It is going to be a CF of gargantuan proportions tomorrow.

Best advice is to avoid the fairgrounds tomorrow. Its not just before the game that'll be bad, but by the time the game is over you'll have the night crowd coming to the fair and 70,000 trying to leave. All at the same time. It'll make you lose your religion.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Best advice is to avoid the fairgrounds tomorrow. Its not just before the game that'll be bad, but by the time the game is over you'll have the night crowd coming to the fair and 70,000 trying to leave. All at the same time. It'll make you lose your religion.
That's why I'm simply avoiding the game entirely tomorrow.

Reactions: robertfootball
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT