ADVERTISEMENT

How was your experience using mobile tickets ?

May 2, 2020
Good or bad for those that went to the game and used mobile tickets how was your experience. Was entry into the stadium a smooth process of was it a nightmare not being able to access your tickets at the game .

It was fine. I needed to buy a single. A couple offered one for free but for some reason wouldn't allow them to transfer it. The folks at the gate were unsure if a photo would work. Ended up buying one.

Yes seems to be a huge drawback to using mobile tickets it is such a hassle to try to transfer last minute tickets when so many others are using the internet at he same time

Reactions: TheChief15
Not a problem, very easy to do & even easier at the stadium when I used them, glad we are finally in the 21st century

Scanned my four and walked right in, no issues. For the first time in my memory, there were metal detectors at the gates? Sign of the times, I assume???

I had to give the woman scanning tickets a tutorial on how to scan a ticket. It was painful watching her try to scan my ticket on my phone. I finally had to hold her device for her so that it would scan. I also had to purchase one outside for my cousin and we couldn't transfer it because of the cell signal. She had to walk in with him. I will say I really miss the paper tickets. I have framed a bunch of my favorite tickets over time in a big collage.

It’s an abortion, trying to save money r administration has no clue, wait till KY jelly hits town, maybe by Florida? It’ll soon look like Kabul @ the gates🙃

We didn’t have any issues at all with the digital tickets and has 5G at the stadium. The body scammers though were a nightmare. No real queue prep and people kept going through two wide which caused the system to error out.

The University really needs to send some people to Disney to get a better handle on how to properly implement things. Between the scanner and the shuttles they need a lot of help in efficiency.

Reactions: Ratheolcoach
Have used it for soccer, baseball and basketball. Worked excellently, even when we transferred the tix to several different phones

I had 8 loaded on my phone and scanned easily. Here's the thing though- since the guy scanning is so focused on scanning as I swipe through the tickets, he has no idea how many are going in. We could have easily gotten 4-5 more in without any problem. Also, I don't think he scanned our eight- probably only 6. Especially when it's getting close to the game start, this new process makes it much easier to get in without a ticket. True attendance numbers are a farce.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT