ADVERTISEMENT

I agree with Kelly Bryant...

kmowings

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2012
Pauline SC
He was never given a fair shot this year. If he was truly the starter of the team, he wouldn't have been forced to split time with Lawrence. He never got a chance to call this team his own because he always had to wonder when Lawrence was coming in. I would be mad too if I were him because he proved himself a leader during the TAMU game when Lawrence was clearly rattled by the big time environment on the road. Bryant came in and played the entire second half and won the game for them with several big time plays. While Lawrence may be good, he is not nearly as proven in the big time games as Bryant is and was. Lawrence will be good no doubt, but he has only put up big time stats against very weak teams. He hasn't done it against anybody with a pulse year. This was obviously the plan all along, and Bryant is calling Dabo's bluff because he feels he was lied to and betrayed after proving himself over and over again. Everybody knows Dabo promised things to Lawrence to come to Clemson and he knows he better deliver. The players see it and I am glad to see these players finally starting to call out Dabo on his half truths and flat out lies. I don't agree with with much up here on the Spartanburg sports radio, but Ryan Clary made a good point yesterday when he said that Dabo is a salesman and he thought he could sell Bryant on being a back up and he couldn't. That's why he was so defensive yesterday in his press conference. I am going to enjoy seeing this demise.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News