ADVERTISEMENT

I am a Man today!

gamecockfan04

Aug 13, 2003
tenor.gif

Down hill from here...you will start listening to the commercials about 'mail vitality' ......

OK State logos and colors (orange & black) in the background and the tee he's wearing? I still hate 'em because of that Gator Bowl Game back in '84, but at least they have a Vet School - I think.

I bought some t shirts of his famous saying and gave them to some of my friends as they turned 40. I still have one.
Happy Birthday

If only I could....My hair quit growing on my head about 20 years ago,lol.

I think 40 is when the Law of Hair Conservation starts: For every hair lost, an equal but poorly placed hair will grow. Pro-tip: invest in a good nose hair trimmer :)

Happy birthday!

It was around the age of 40 that my ability to judge other peoples' age suddenly evaporated. It seems like I'm always discovering that somebody I thought was old is only a couple of years older than me. Or worse . . . a couple of years younger.

It was around the age of 40 that my ability to judge other peoples' age suddenly evaporated. It seems like I'm always discovering that somebody I thought was old is only a couple of years older than me. Or worse . . . a couple of years younger.

It only gets worse. Believe me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT