ADVERTISEMENT

I believe Ray will hire quickly

Louisville coach. Or Kentucky.....yeah, I know, but he is young, and assembled a damn good team. Imagine what he could do at a brand name baseball school?

Reactions: mUSiC-man
Louisville coach. Or Kentucky.....yeah, I know, but he is young, and assembled a damn good team. Imagine what he could do at a brand name baseball school?
Louisville coach would probably be the most logical since he has ties to the state, but Louisville will probably match us monetary wise if we offer. Kentucky coach is too risky imho just because he's only had one year as the hc.
To me Brian O'Connor makes the most sense. Think he's in his late 40's, has a national championship, and went to Creighton so shouldn't be a hard sell

Reactions: IrmoRed
Louisville is already paying 1m,,Holbrook made 450k,,not sure they will increase it that much,, Chris Lemonis at Indiana would be a nice hire,, was the RC at Louisville,,winning at Indiana which is hard to do,,Citadel grad,,from Myrtle Beach

Reactions: sadd66
A good AD always has his man picked before he accepts a coaches resignation or terminates him or her. Some doubted Ray but it looks like Ray knew what had to happen for the program to move forward again.

Lets hope he corrects his mistake quickly.

Reactions: sadd66
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT