ADVERTISEMENT

I believe we can run on Jawga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen White run since his Soph year at Scotland High School and he H. Walker talent. I've seen him have 10 carries for nearly 300 yds I suggest you view his high school highlights I know it's high school but he was a man among men.

As long as Georgia continues to stack players like this up like cordwood among many positions beating them will be like winning a scratch off. Every four or five tries. We probably recruited every one of their guys. They may have pushed for 20% of ours.

Dunno about the running backs, but Fromm and Bentley may be closer than you think, and I'd take our receivers.

I’m going to need to see Bentley play sharp in a big game (opportunity Saturday). Fromm already has some pretty big W’s on his resume (granted with great personnel last year).

In games like this where the matchups are close in many respects it gets to who makes a mental mistake or two & does the opposition seize that moment.

This is the improvement and step I want for Jake and one we will need to be in this game with a chance.

We can except a lot more punts this week than either school had last week.

I think the 2 offenses match up fairly evenly. UGA is better on D and PK. Overall, UGA has more depth and speed. Coaching is probably a push.

As long as Georgia continues to stack players like this up like cordwood among many positions beating them will be like winning a scratch off. Every four or five tries. We probably recruited every one of their guys. They may have pushed for 20% of ours.
The pass can open up the run Jake has to be sharp.

IF Fields is better than the true freshman that went to the NC, then the Dawgs are in for some great things.
I will make the argument that Frohm isn’t the reason why the Dawgs went to the NC game. The RBs played a bigger role. In their absence this year (despite having other strong RB candidates), UGA will rely more on passing and overall team speed than in the past. This falls right into Fields’ strengths.

Trust me here. I’m pretty confident that it’s only a matter of time before Fields takes over.

Reactions: jimnasium
This is a serious question. Who are your top 2 RBs and what type of runners are they? I recognize Rico Dowdle's name but can't remember much about him. Who should I keep an eye out for on Saturday? Thanks

Y’all had to schedule a hurricane and postpone the game to beat us here, we like our chances in Columbia
Since y’all joined the SEC, there have been 13 games in Columbia between us. UGA has won 8 of those. But guess what, none of that matters, because these kids playing today don’t remember last week!

Reactions: Jaydawg98
Breaking news. Think the team that makes the fewest mistakes, makes the most big plays, plays well in all three phases of the game, will win.

I will make the argument that Frohm isn’t the reason why the Dawgs went to the NC game. The RBs played a bigger role. In their absence this year (despite having other strong RB candidates), UGA will rely more on passing and overall team speed than in the past. This falls right into Fields’ strengths.

Trust me here. I’m pretty confident that it’s only a matter of time before Fields takes over.

Fields will be a special player, but Fromm is probably the most dedicated and serious QB to ever come out of high school in the state of Georgia. His play in the Rose Bowl was phenomenal. To call Fromm a film rat is an understatement. As a true freshman he was already like a coach on the field.

Since y’all joined the SEC, there have been 13 games in Columbia between us. UGA has won 8 of those. But guess what, none of that matters, because these kids playing today don’t remember last week!

Y’all are supposed to beat us. Thanks for letting us steal a few.

I've seen White run since his Soph year at Scotland High School and he H. Walker talent. I've seen him have 10 carries for nearly 300 yds I suggest you view his high school highlights I know it's high school but he was a man among men.
I have seen all his film and yes he was a man among boys at the high school level. I’m just not a fan of anointing a kid as the best at a position over another kid that has a full season under his belt, and played really well in the SEC.

I have seen all his film and yes he was a man among boys at the high school level. I’m just not a fan of anointing a kid as the best at a position over another kid that has a full season under his belt, and played really well in the SEC.

Nice problem to have provided one doesn’t get impatient and transfer. I think Bama is about to find out when Hurts transfers. He probably is not willing to switch positions even though he would be better off. Hurts is not an NFL QB but Ga has possibly 2 on their roster. I say possibly because Fields hasn’t proven it yet but Fromm seems to have NFL potential

Nice problem to have provided one doesn’t get impatient and transfer. I think Bama is about to find out when Hurts transfers. He probably is not willing to switch positions even though he would be better off. Hurts is not an NFL QB but Ga has possibly 2 on their roster. I say possibly because Fields hasn’t proven it yet but Fromm seems to have NFL potential
It is a nice problem to have and one we are not accustomed to. I don’t know how Kirby keeps both Fields and Fromm on the roster after this season. I don’t like playing two QB’s but it seems like that’s the only solution to keep one from transferring.

Reactions: mbsurfside
I don't recall our DL getting pushed around we gave up a few yards late when the reserves were in.
We don't look terribly big at the point of attack... at least that's how it looked to me... except for 1 mountain of a man. Stallworth really looked big last year in there.

We don't look terribly big at the point of attack... at least that's how it looked to me... except for 1 mountain of a man. Stallworth really looked big last year in there.

I was a little worried about the absence of Stallworth and I'm still concerned after watching the game. Georgia had a hard time moving Stallworth last year. Kinlaw looks like he chases plays better from sideline to sideline and was able to get upfield at times. Hope we get better push on the D line this weekend.

Reactions: HI Cock
Fields will be a special player, but Fromm is probably the most dedicated and serious QB to ever come out of high school in the state of Georgia. His play in the Rose Bowl was phenomenal. To call Fromm a film rat is an understatement. As a true freshman he was already like a coach on the field.
I know it’s just practice, but Fields is outperforming Fromm in practice. Justin is also a film rat and is known for his on the field IQ. I know experience holds a lot of weight, but I think you’ll see how much he will bring to the offense. I just hope that doesn’t happen until later in the year...

I know it’s just practice, but Fields is outperforming Fromm in practice. Justin is also a film rat and is known for his on the field IQ. I know experience holds a lot of weight, but I think you’ll see how much he will bring to the offense. I just hope that doesn’t happen until later in the year...
Fields is not outperforming Fromm in practice.

Unlikely but good luck. U guys have 3 freshmen on the OL and we ain't Coastal. Kirby will be rotating so many fresh 5*'s in and out of the game it will make you see cross eyed. Cocks have managed on 73 yds on us in 2 years while UGA has totaled 578 yds. Your 3 RB's ran for a tad bit more than 1200 yards last season. Our 3 RB's ran for 1184 yards.............backing up Sony and Chubb! This will not end well for you guys. You can only hope to be us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT