ADVERTISEMENT

I dont complain about the local media much but...

Even if the players don't answer, the reporters have to ask. Fans on message boards are wondering the same thing, but they don't get a chance to ask the players the question.

I know - they bring it up before some of the players have probably given it any thought. Ridiculous. Like whoever(think it was Korn) asked SOS how much longer he was going to coach. Being the honest guy he is, he took the bait and answered it. No need to ask questions like that or about going pro early. That goes way back - remember when they asked Sidney Rice about it. Just don`t talk about it until it happens or doesn`t. Do they do this at Clemson or other schools? Like you said, it`s almost like they want them to go pro, so that they can get a scoop or something. We have nobody, nobody on the team that should go pro early.

He is the opposite of spurrier in many ways. Especially when it comes to the truth. He just feeds you crap. Again scar should flip them the finger and forgo the bowl game. Pure insult.

Yeah he probably got a soft question on that topic and everyone moved on.
If you get a chance. And chances are so rare for this team to voluntarily play backups. You play them. You want guys fully invested in practice? You want max effort? You reward them with playing time.
Opportunity lost today.

I may be all by my self here but I think that they believe they are seeds for stories for next year. E.G. If "so and so " didn't jump to the "BIGS" as per their opinion, then that player should be the starter. It helps generate controversy which sells papers. I could be wrong but I have seen too many times voiced opinions that a staff writer said something with that flavor ergo it must be so. Often those opinions become mantras for a group of fans and whee boys, lets get on the pony and ride. Now I give up the podium.Eyeroll

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT