ADVERTISEMENT

I hope UNCarolina loses to Clemson in Chapel Hill next season

There's a pretty good chance of that happening. Clemson seems to be playing better in basketball, much like Carolina. Little Carolina may be going through some serious trouble and their recruiting is way down next year.

It really could be more realistic than you think.

West Virginia

How bout the 5 times we beat Clemson in a row? That means a shitload more to me than a West Virginia beat down in a BCS bowl that meant nothing to our success, clearly.

YOU asked the question "Who covered in the Orange Bowl." I answered you. What in the world does that have to do with USC beating clemsux 5 times in a row??? Please trying to stay on topic of your own post. Better yet, put down the keyboard and go sleep it off.

YOU asked the question "Who covered in the Orange Bowl." I answered you. What in the world does that have to do with USC beating clemsux 5 times in a row??? Please trying to stay on topic of your own post. Better yet, put down the keyboard and go sleep it off.
I'm pretty sure Clemson hammered Oklahoma and easily covered in the Orange Bowl? When was the last time we played in a BCS Bowl? I'm sorry, but typing that made me cringe, I just actually dislike you that much.

I want that streak to last forever but Clemson doesn't even play in Chapel Hill next year.

I'm pretty sure Clemson hammered Oklahoma and easily covered in the Orange Bowl? When was the last time we played in a BCS Bowl? I'm sorry, but typing that made me cringe, I just actually dislike you that much.

I thought you just said you played Oklahoma in the Orange Bowl...

Here's hoping it goes down in the record books as a loss, because they're not allowed to play next season.

We don't lose players like Raymond Felton, Brice Johnson and Seventh Woods to Clemson, we lose them to UNC. Some of us are too comfortable with players leaving our state to play for "Carolina".

I'm sick of it. I wish them the best of health and a successful life after basketball, but I also hope they'll lose every game they play for the Tarholz.

Reactions: atl-cock
We don't lose players like Raymond Felton, Brice Johnson and Seventh Woods to Clemson, we lose them to UNC. Some of us are too comfortable with players leaving our state to play for "Carolina".

I'm sick of it. I wish them the best of health and a successful life after basketball, but I also hope they'll lose every game they play for the Tarholz.

ABSOLUTEY. Just like in football, you've got to keep your best home talent at home.

Reactions: DarkCock

I agree 100%, the enemy in basketball are the no good cheating tarholes, not Clemson.

As a Tater Tot you should know this. Nobody cares about your Tigers or Heels. You are embarrassing yourself.

Reactions: UpstateGamecock2
and Seventh Woods is part of the first UNC class to do so. I loathe North Carolina basketball that much.
I am probably the only one on this board who feels this way,but I pull for clemson every time they play in basketball. Living in Horry County, it is chalked full of Tar Heel fans and they are unbearable.

Three things you can count on for a lifetime.....the sun will rise in the east, kkklempsux is paying players, and the basketball streak kkklempsux -v- UNC will never be broken.

Reactions: UpstateGamecock2
You can forget Clemson beating UNC next year no matter where they play. UNC is losing a lot, but it's returning players are still head and shoulders better than Clemsons. But never worry, all the Clemson fans will still be glad to tell you the fantasy they live in that Brownell is a basketball genius and once he gets his players in the program they will be great. Meanwhile in reality they will be the same mediocre bunch they always are under Brownell

You can forget Clemson beating UNC next year no matter where they play. UNC is losing a lot, but it's returning players are still head and shoulders better than Clemsons. But never worry, all the Clemson fans will still be glad to tell you the fantasy they live in that Brownell is a basketball genius and once he gets his players in the program they will be great. Meanwhile in reality they will be the same mediocre bunch they always are under Brownell
Nobody I know thinks that highly of CBB. And I know many.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT