ADVERTISEMENT

I know most of you guys have seen this already but if not here you go....

LaughingLaughing He's right about that buyout. Wish Ray had to pay it.
USC and WM have become the laughing stock of CFB and deservedly so. USC because the greatest AD in USC's history hired him and then gave him the keys to Fort Knox because of one relatively good season.
WM because the greatest defensive mind in CFB allowed Tenn to run away in the second half just as UNC and Va did. Va for the whole game which means USC would finish in the bottom tier of the ACC.
We are stuck GCers. We might as well face it. All this wishing for a new HFBC and/or a new OC and DC doesn't mean a damn thing.
I don't think many of us will be predicting a 7-5 or 8-4 season next year.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Funniest thing I've seen in a while, and Outback does suck....not just Columbia but everywhere.

Reactions: Brace1
Would be funny if it didn’t hit too close to home. I think we should ask our state legislature to take 20 million away from Clemson (just make up some reason), and pay CWM’s buyout. Send him riding rich into the sunset. And then reassign RT. Hire a proven AD. Open the checkbook. Tell him we want WB rocking and swaying again.

And to think Clemson trolls such as yourself felt the same way about your own coach after he dropped five straight to South Carolina. Would you care to cut and paste your own comments during those years from the Clemson Boards? And not a single remark about the Glory of God in his press conferences following those five defeats. It is always easier to praise God during the good times.

Bro I’ve been on this board since before your mom and dad met at their family reunion . No troll . It’s just freaking hilarious and very very true . When our program is at the state it’s in right now all you can really do is laugh . Take it easy skippy .

Bro I’ve been on this board since before your mom and dad met at their family reunion . No troll . It’s just freaking hilarious and very very true . When our program is at the state it’s in right now all you can really do is laugh . Take it easy skippy .

Dude, you do understand EVERYONE (even you) can see that you joined "THIS BOARD" on Saturday.......not even a week ago. You haven't even been here a week. Everyone can also see your post count which stands at exactly 12. You've posted 12 times since Saturday.........

Troll? Perhaps. Clemson Troll? Definitely.

Dude, you do understand EVERYONE (even you) can see that you joined "THIS BOARD" on Saturday.......not even a week ago. You haven't even been here a week. Everyone can also see your post count which stands at exactly 12. You've posted 12 times since Saturday.........

Troll? Perhaps. Clemson Troll? Definitely.

Yeah because I got logged out of my account and had to create a new one . BobbyB1975 . You know me well because me and you have had plenty of battles in the past . Check your fact bro. Trust me if I was a troll I would come way stronger than this . Good to be back !! Truth is the troll who made this video is pretty damn accurate.

Reactions: agantt
Oh, that's funny. The ole family reunion meet and marry clique. You trolls are a laugh a minute...but still trolls.

If I wanted to troll you I would have way more ammunition than this . Just look at the win loss records and trophy cases over the last 5 years . Unfortunately I was unlucky to be born into this like most of you guys . The s$&t is funny !! I gotta give credit where credit is due .

And to think Clemson trolls such as yourself felt the same way about your own coach after he dropped five straight to South Carolina. Would you care to cut and paste your own comments during those years from the Clemson Boards? And not a single remark about the Glory of God in his press conferences following those five defeats. It is always easier to praise God during the good times.
Amen

I guess you are very easy to entertain. I will admit I am old and retired. But if you are posting on our boards on a Friday night, then it must really be a lonely feeling at your young age. And since you said you were born into the "gamecock nation", I can safely assume you never actually graduated from South Carolina. The avatar above my name is my degree from USC. Feel free to post yours and I will retract everything I have said about you being a troll.

Don’t have my degree it’s hanging on my mother’s wall in Easley SC . But if you need to know I graduated in 98 with a Applied Professional Science Degree (which thankfully I don’t use) . Would you like my professors names and home phone # to confirm?? I had two classes with Arturo Freeman and Boo Williams . I graduated the year before we got beat in the Monsoon by ECU . Would you like my seat # that night?? I lived off Rosewood . If I’m a troll, I’m a damn good one.

Yeah because I got logged out of my account and had to create a new one . BobbyB1975 . You know me well because me and you have had plenty of battles in the past . Check your fact bro. Trust me if I was a troll I would come way stronger than this . Good to be back !! Truth is the troll who made this video is pretty damn accurate.

Fair enough BobbyB1975. Yes I know you. Yes I have no doubts you're a true Gamecock. The internet is a strange place at times. The "optics" of what you posted.....essentially that you've been here a long time -- (which YOU have) --- just looked bad from a new account less than a week old with 12 posts.

I'm sure you understand where I'm coming from and I'm sure you can understand that I simply did not consider that as a possibility and I apologize.

FYI, I got logged out of my account fairly recently.. (Past 12 months for sure) Anyway, I just emailed @Brian Shoemaker and explained what happened, generally provided him with enough info of some of my past posts (that he could verify if he so chose to do so) -- and he was very helpful and asked me some normal type questions in a friendly email exchange. Long story short, I reckon' he was satisfied enough with my genuineness to basically let me back in by helping me get logged back into my account. (This one) I'm sure he'd help you too. Very nice guy.

I must apologize then. Applied Profession Science Degree. I am impressed. Class of 1998 to boot. Fantastic. So that puts you in your early forties. I hereby withdraw my assertion that you are a Clemson troll. You see, when you come on the message board in November, and you immediately start trashing the coach, or the university, the football team, or the fans, or the alums, one would just naturally conclude you are a Clemson troll. But you are not a Clemson troll. And being a man of my word, I hereby retract my earlier posts stating you were a Clemson troll. Instead, I certainly believe you are indeed a graduate of the University of South Carolina. But now I am in a bit of a quandary. I just don't know who I have more contempt for...a Clemson troll pretending to be a South Carolina fan or a South Carolina graduate that carries himself like a Clemson troll with pride. Now I did go and delete my earlier posts because, as I posted earlier above, I now believe you are a South Carolina graduate. However, many have been quoted and used again. I have no control over their removal.

PS: This is your quote " If I’m a troll, I’m a damn good one." I couldn't agree more with you on that.

No worries man . I just thought it was pretty damn funny because it summed up pretty much everything we have been saying all season . It’s no secret I’ve never been on the Muschamp wagon from day one but I at this point I kinda just roll with the punches . It is what it is . In my 44 years I’ve had my guts ripped out plenty of times ... Navy , The Push , Jarvis Moss blocked field goal , Cam Newton destroying us twice in one season , etc etc etc . The last two seasons however have almost done me in . Still support but now I spend all my Saturdays on the water chasing tailing Redfish than screaming at the TV . It’s pretty nice actually

Fair enough BobbyB1975. Yes I know you. Yes I have no doubts you're a true Gamecock. The internet is a strange place at times. The "optics" of what you posted.....essentially that you've been here a long time -- (which YOU have) --- just looked bad from a new account less than a week old with 12 posts.

I'm sure you understand where I'm coming from and I'm sure you can understand that I simply did not consider that as a possibility and I apologize.

FYI, I got logged out of my account fairly recently.. (Past 12 months for sure) Anyway, I just emailed @Brian Shoemaker and explained what happened, generally provided him with enough info of some of my past posts (that he could verify if he so chose to do so) -- and he was very helpful and asked me some normal type questions in a friendly email exchange. Long story short, I reckon' he was satisfied enough with my genuineness to basically let me back in by helping me get logged back into my account. (This one) I'm sure he'd help you too. Very nice guy.

It’s all good bro . Yeah me and you usually are of the same opinion 95% of the time . Yeah I’m old and all the bad things I did in my younger days have left me with not many working brain cells so losing passwords sucks . I made my account so long ago I can’t even remember the old email or if it even exists anymore . It’s all good !! I’ll roll with this new profile , everyone needs a fresh start . Last time I checked FGF wasn’t giving away frequent flier points for post counts . Might be a good idea , maybe Hardee or Golden Coral gift cards !!

Reactions: ConKreteCock
We are 83rd in Total Defense and 99th in Total Offense. You can't win many games when you are that poor.

USC and WM have become the laughing stock of CFB and deservedly so. USC because the greatest AD in USC's history hired him and then gave him the keys to Fort Knox because of one relatively good season.
WM because the greatest defensive mind in CFB allowed Tenn to run away in the second half just as UNC and Va did. Va for the whole game which means USC would finish in the bottom tier of the ACC.
We are stuck GCers. We might as well face it. All this wishing for a new HFBC and/or a new OC and DC doesn't mean a damn thing.
man now you just being ridiculous...laughing stock? our fans are the laughing stock of college football and have been for a while....chew on that fact

Reactions: agantt

I might have to say FSU might top us as far as huge buyouts. I forget what the buyout is for Willie Taggart but it's huge, much higher than Muschamp's buyout.

man now you just being ridiculous...laughing stock? our fans are the laughing stock of college football and have been for a while....chew on that fact
Oh. OK.
I might have to say FSU might top us as far as huge buyouts. I forget what the buyout is for Willie Taggart but it's huge, much higher than Muschamp's buyout.
I think WVa's coach has a 15M$ buyout.

Difference between us and FSU is they will pay it without blinking . If it was 50 Million they would pay it . They know the effects of an empty stadium

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT