ADVERTISEMENT

I often wonder if after the next 100 years...

Gamecock fans will look back and say..."we only have 2 baseball Championships"?

As long as we are happy with winning 20 games and not going to the tourney we won't win chit in basketball. To win at any level the bar has to be raised

As long as we are happy with winning 20 games and not going to the tourney we won't win chit in basketball. To win at any level the bar has to be raised
How do you raise the bar? Do you just simply say "the bar is raised" and win? No you have to go through a process. If you know a quicker way then let us know.

Reactions: Cybercock
How do you raise the bar? Do you just simply say "the bar is raised" and win? No you have to go through a process. If you know a quicker way then let us know.
I'm going to say it, pay Marshall and the bar is raised. No more of this going halfway to be a halfway decent sec team. We should pay, we have a better shot at winning the SEC in basketball than football.

I'm going to say it, pay Marshall and the bar is raised. No more of this going halfway to be a halfway decent sec team. We should pay, we have a better shot at winning the SEC in basketball than football.
It would work out like Herman in football. The whole world would know that we want Marshall and he would publicly turn us down, then we would have to settle.

Well you certainly don't fire or have your coach quit mid-season, then announce Marshall is a top candidate. All that does is give WSU time to circle the wagons and any other team who is interested a chance to Trump our offer.

Tanner got "out-Smarted) by GA ... leaving WM as the default candidate.

For the record: I am very happy thus far with CWM.

nah...I went to a psychic....she said the Gamecocks win it all in football in 2042

The yardcocks have played for the title 6 times, winning 2. That's way better than the vast majority of teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT