ADVERTISEMENT

I think I’m going to make shrimp ‘n grits for the first game. What are…

Texas Pete for;
  • Pimento cheese hamburgers
  • Oysters on a cracker
  • Base I use for whitefish sauce (There's an old bay hot sauce out now that matches my recipe)
  • Oyster shooters
  • Tomato bisque
  • Black Eyed Peas
Franks Hot Sauce
  • Hot dogs
  • Buffalo dip
  • Jazz up some tequila mexican sauce
  • Bourbon sauce mix for wings
  • Oyster rockafella
  • Shealeys Catfish Stew
Sriracha/Kimchi Base
  • Spring rolls
  • Sushi
  • Black Eyed Peas Caviar

Trying to find a right mix for some siracha or kimchi base wings.
Ever mix sriracha and yum-yum sauce? It's delicious.

I took some vacation time so I’ll try to cook something like Ribs, coleslaw and corn on the cob type stuff.

We used to throw some pretty elaborate tailgates in terms of number of people to feed so we went with the have a boatload of different items gameplan.

My favorites from those years

Boudin sausage grilled pimento cheese on Texas toast

Fried Mac n cheese with Cheeto dust as the breading (yes you put Cheetos in a food processor)

Chicken Bog

Walking Frito or Dorito tacos
You’re making me hungry. I’m currently in the process of trying to drop 20 pounds so I can at least break even with football season.

You’re making me hungry. I’m currently in the process of trying to drop 20 pounds so I can at least break even with football season.
I have further to go than you. Having to work ALL THE TIME since CoVid started, I’ve gone from a size 32 to 38. Hoping to have time for an exercise regimen again before this decade is over.

I have further to go than you. Having to work ALL THE TIME since CoVid started, I’ve gone from a size 32 to 38. Hoping to have time for an exercise regimen again before this decade is over.

Well we’re about the same waist size. I probably need to double that weight loss but I’d rather keep the bar low….LOL

• Haha
Reactions: bflogger28
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT