ADVERTISEMENT

I wonder if the CLA will be sold out for the game tomorrow night? Man, it

Freddie.B.Cocky

Jul 19, 2002
should be a great game. I have all of the confidence in the world Dawn and team will win.

The lower bowl has been basically sold out for a while, so it depends on how many people buy UL GA tickets. I think it will be 16,500-17,000. We should sell out for UCONN, for sure.

The lower bowl has been basically sold out for a while, so it depends on how many people buy UL GA tickets. I think it will be 16,500-17,000. We should sell out for UCONN, for sure.

My gosh, if it's 16,500- 17,000 that will be huge for a woman's college basketball game.

My gosh, if it's 16,500- 17,000 that will be huge for a woman's college basketball game.

We've sold out Colonial Life Arena 3 times before for WBB games, and 2 of them were games versus Connecticut our last 2 home games versus them, in early 2016 and 2018. I fully expect us to sell out against them again this Feb.

The 3rd sell-out was in 2017 against Kentucky. We also had another game against UK with over 17K in attendance in 2015, and 17K against Clemson in 2002 the first year CLA opened up: this was back when Clemson was coached by Jim Davis, who had the Tigers playing at their program best. The previous season - 2001-02, USC had its best year under Susan Walvius, finishing in the top 10 rankings and reaching the Elite Eight. Clemson had gone 17-12 the previous season but played in the NCAAT, and was often a team in the top 25 consistently.

But I expect attendance Monday night to be at least 15,000 and up. Hopefully its a sell-out. We are the #1 team in the nation, and haven't too many times we've been able to play in front of our fan-base as the top team in the nation....

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT