ADVERTISEMENT

If Clemson and UGA were to play for the NC....who would you want to win?

Sadly it wil not make a difference for us. We are a joke to both of their miserable fan bases.[/QUO
Dawgs.

Everybody else recruiting in the state of Georgia takes a back seat to UGA and that's an established fact, plus there's just oodles of talent in Georgia every year. SC is different. We gotta live with those Sheep Humpers in Klempson 24/7 AND the talent supply is much much thinner in SC than Georgia. Oh, and if UGA wins we've got LOTS of unhappy company - GT, AU, UTe, UF and the Clemmers to name a few! Who the hell gives a dump about Clempson? Most college football fans couldn't tell you where it is if the Million Dollar question was on the line! :D

All those who say we should always pull for any team from S.Carolina is stupid! We have a very small state. Of course Clemson and Carolina recruit outside the state... BUT, there is not room for 2 programs. If one does very well, the other will suffer. Geez, isn’t that obvious!

For me...I'm going with Clemson..state pride...
ChOAGyZW4AA3BMd.jpg:large

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
I agree with the above poster. I'd take 10 straight UGA titles over one more Clemson title. As sickening as it would be to watch UGA rattle off their 10th title in a row in 2027, I'd rather see that than watch Clemson go back to back here in a few weeks.

Id pull for a team full of satanic child molesters rather than Clemmons to answer the posters question.

I live in Georgia with these obnoxious Georgia fans, that said: Georgia!

Right now, I am a HUGE Bama and OU fan! That would quiet things down round here.

If the devil was the Georgia coach, ISIS was his defensive line, Bin Laden and Hitler rose from the dead and coached the offense, I'd still pull for UGA.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT