ADVERTISEMENT

If Clemson and UGA were to play for the NC....who would you want to win?

There is absolutely no possible scenario in which anyone that is any kind of gamecock fan could possibly pull for the Klemson Kow Klub to win anything they might be involved in. It is my hope,as well as the hope of many,that they only experiance loss in ways they could never imagine

I would want the team that this mascot belongs to win

ruhroh.gif

Ugh. I refuse to answer that question. It's too painful to even think about.Worst possible set up for me. These people I live with are unbearable. I'll feel sick if they were to win it all.And nobody can make me pull for anything clemson. No way. I'll hope and pray it ends up being Bama and the boomer Sooners going for all the marbles. Then I'm bama.

Dawgs.

Everybody else recruiting in the state of Georgia takes a back seat to UGA and that's an established fact, plus there's just oodles of talent in Georgia every year. SC is different. We gotta live with those Sheep Humpers in Klempson 24/7 AND the talent supply is much much thinner in SC than Georgia. Oh, and if UGA wins we've got LOTS of unhappy company - GT, AU, UTe, UF and the Clemmers to name a few! Who the hell gives a dump about Clempson? Most college football fans couldn't tell you where it is if the Million Dollar question was on the line! :D

Sadly it wil not make a difference for us. We are a joke to both of their miserable fan bases.

I hope Clemson kicks the game winning fg as time expires only to be a penalty and a re kick. Then, they miss the kick. Then, I hope the NCAA finds every dirty little secret and shuts them down for ever. And Dabo loses everything and ends up in mommys bed again.

co-sign

Reactions: GC2020
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT