ADVERTISEMENT

If Clemson gets into the SEC

You're confusing misguided/corrupt policy with those taking advantage of misguided policy. The disconnect between progressive ideology and its real-world outcomes has become increasingly apparent and troubling. This includes what has happened to college football. The silent majority seems to be paying attention now. I expect change in the near future.
That sounds dumber than most of the crap you post. Congratulations.

I love the political link though, especially when a right wing Supreme Court told the NCAA they couldn't restrict players from making money and couldn't control them like the NCAA had controlled them- and numerous Republicans in Congress backed the players.

I love the political link though, especially when a right wing Supreme Court told the NCAA they couldn't restrict players from making money and couldn't control them like the NCAA had controlled them- and numerous Republicans in Congress backed the players.

Imagine still clinging to the party of hysterical women, weak men, and corrupt-to-the-bone politicians?

Enjoy being part of that 28% of the country Dave.

Reactions: FORKCOCK

Why are your panties all knotted once again? All I said was that I expect reform for the NIL and portal and you came with right-winger.

There's a big delineation between the former system and the current unregulated one which most coaches/ADs believe will run the game into the ground.

There needs to be caps along with additional regulations similar to what they have in the NFL. It's common sense stuff that everyone in the game is currently talking about. Relax.

Why are your panties all knotted once again? All I said was that I expect reform for the NIL and portal and you came with right-winger.

There's a big delineation between the former system and the current unregulated one which most coaches/ADs believe will run the game into the ground.

There needs to be caps along with additional regulations similar to what they have in the NFL. It's common sense stuff that everyone in the game is currently talking about. Relax.

Dave clearly doesn't understand anything about the Supreme Court and how their rulings are shaped. He views it as an editorial.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT