ADVERTISEMENT

If Dabo is really smart..

ConKreteCock

Oct 11, 2008
He won't allow Lawrence to throw the ball a single time. In all honest to God reality, he doesn't need to. Not a single pass all game. This would accomplish 2 things:

1) It would keep Lawrence safe from any kind of freak play injury. (I suppose it could still happen, but it'd have to be super, super freaky)
2) Clemson could still accomplish embarrassing S. Carolina if that's what they want to do. And they'd still score whatever they wanted. I'm being dead serious here, we WILL NOT stop the run. We could put all 11 guys in the box and they could just toss it outside and nobody is going to stop them. Even if we blitz (what's that?) and have contain on the edges, we'll still just watch them run right by. Clemson's RB's could 'target' at least 2 of our backfield guys and choose to make contact and run them over. They'll have to do that, because those 2 guys certainly won't initiate contact on their own.

I mean if they really want to "toy" with us, that's the best way to do it. They can still name their score and get the game over quickly while keeping Lawrence safe. Can you imagine the media? You talk about CU propaganda x 100!! They wouldn't shut up about it for at least 2 years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT