ADVERTISEMENT

If I only had a brain...

Mooshie001

Sep 27, 2004
Basketball teams require a brain to lead them. I listened to Thornwell after the game and as talented as he may be he can not put a sentence together. This leads me to believe he can't understand what plays his coach is running.

Dozier might be a good leader/point guard if he managed to play more than a couple of minutes without three fouls. Stroman might have been our best option at PG but he never developed.

If we had a guy like Chuck Eidson, Devon Downey, or Tre Kelley running our offense these embarrassing losses would not happen.

I'm so happy we are going to make the big dance but we are doing it without the most important piece of a basketball team.

Basketball teams require a brain to lead them. I listened to Thornwell after the game and as talented as he may be he can not put a sentence together. This leads me to believe he can't understand what plays his coach is running.

Dozier might be a good leader/point guard if he managed to play more than a couple of minutes without three fouls. Stroman might have been our best option at PG but he never developed.

If we had a guy like Chuck Eidson, Devon Downey, or Tre Kelley running our offense these embarrassing losses would not happen.

I'm so happy we are going to make the big dance but we are doing it without the most important piece of a basketball team.
We aren't in after tonight.

We aren't in after tonight.

I think we'll still get in as a 9 or 10 seed and that's great and I hope we get Carrera back and stun everyone with a couple of wins.

If Dozier can manage to just run the offense instead of getting tangled up with fouls we have a shot.

Stroman just can't shoot. If he had a consistent jump shot things would be different. Dozier has lost his confidence.

Reactions: yemacock
The only thing we know for sure is your clemsux taters aren't going. That's a given.
Be very, very careful with that thinking. After last night when many of us, including myself, were laughing at Clemson for blowing a 18 pt lead to lose in the ACC tourney, we do practically the same thing. If they end up in the NIT, we might also and even have to play them. Have you ever heard a cat in heat? Horrible and almost unbearable.

I just can't understand why people don't understand 24-8 gets you in the tourney. Especially with 3 losses to the same team and our best player didn't play tonight. When we get in Sunday please those of you saying nit admit how freaking stupid you are.

Be very, very careful with that thinking. After last night when many of us, including myself, were laughing at Clemson for blowing a 18 pt lead to lose in the ACC tourney, we do practically the same thing. If they end up in the NIT, we might also and even have to play them. Have you ever heard a cat in heat? Horrible and almost unbearable.
My only thinking and the point of my post is twofold: First, calling out 5pointalum as a clemsux fan. Secondly, clemsux isn't getting an invite to the Big Dance.

Reactions: yemacock
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT