ADVERTISEMENT

If it is Muschamp..I am done..

Status
Not open for further replies.
...somebody find the Tombstone meme "well, bye"...as a season ticket holder for 30 plus years I will not support this. If USC wants my money then this cannot happen. Hiring someone that could not win at Florida and expecting a better result here at USC without the built in advantages? Putting our eggs in two baskets and when they move on this is all we have got? I genuinely hope this is not the direction we are going. Tanner will have lost my support. If you agree with me I would encourage you to make your feelings known to the AD. Be respectful but leave no doubt where you stand. I am sure I will get flamed by internet tough guy. Unless Tanner gets feedback he may not have any idea how opposed the alumni and fanbase is to this. My Saturdays may have just been freed up. I hope not...

I been a season holder for 35 years. So good bye. Have a good life. You will be missed.

Reactions: NetworkX
Couldn't win at Florida and definitely will not win here. Before someone post 28-21 record at Florida that's a horrific record.

You guys & gals are being too quick to react before seeing what the guy can do here. I imagine as soon as our next HC starts winning big, whoever he may be, fans will come out & start supporting the team again. Don't forget that winning cures everything. Do you see a bunch of fans still complaining with the way Frank Martin coaches the basketball team? I don't think so. Its because they're winning. If Muschamp comes in & turns things around in 2 years fans won't care as much about his sideline antics because he'll be winning. Don't be so quick to crucify the guy before we even see what he can do. Everyone deserves a second chance. Just ask Pete Carroll, Nick Saban or Bill Belichick.

Muschamp is not my first choice but looking at our current situation. Two of our biggest issues are bad assistant coaches and recruiting. Now which candidate has the best chance of fixing that? Easily out of who we are looking at it's Muschamp. I am not crazy about some of his antics but I know he would recruit and put together a good staff. Now if he wants to retain some of the current staff I am not at all in support of that but other than that I would be ok with it.

...somebody find the Tombstone meme "well, bye"...as a season ticket holder for 30 plus years I will not support this. If USC wants my money then this cannot happen. Hiring someone that could not win at Florida and expecting a better result here at USC without the built in advantages? Putting our eggs in two baskets and when they move on this is all we have got? I genuinely hope this is not the direction we are going. Tanner will have lost my support. If you agree with me I would encourage you to make your feelings known to the AD. Be respectful but leave no doubt where you stand. I am sure I will get flamed by internet tough guy. Unless Tanner gets feedback he may not have any idea how opposed the alumni and fanbase is to this. My Saturdays may have just been freed up. I hope not...

I totally agree!! 8 season tickets will be on the market if this happens. Tanner will prove to be the worst AD in America if he settles for this psycho failure!

The if "so and so gets hired I'm done" posts are so trite. Reminds me of the if "so and so gets elected I'm moving to Canada" nonsense.

Might make you feel better but seldom do people follow through and even if they do so flipping what. There will be buyers if we win whoever it is.

The if "so and so gets hired I'm done" posts are so trite. Reminds me of the if "so and so gets elected I'm moving to Canada" nonsense.

Might make you feel better but seldom do people follow through and even if they do so flipping what. There will be buyers if we win whoever it is.

In_d4a2c3_480643.jpg

tumblr_mf3yffZeIa1ryjxso.gif

Reactions: FORKCOCK
Whenever you say depends on where the seats are proves it!

I was responding to you saying that season tickets were available. They were not available everywhere in the stadium were they? You should still probably dial back the whole questioning fan loyalty thing. Not a good look.

sounds like you are the internet tough guy....with a good staff I believe champ will do just fine....uf wouldn't let him run it his way...their fault......and from what I have read here lately,theres a few we wont miss...

Reactions: Razor_Spur
Muschamp has the fire and drive to prove individuals wrong that he can do better than what he did at Florida. Was anyone the best at a new position that you never had any previous experience in until you got your butt handed to you? I'm sure that he is not stupid and sees what needed to be done differently and will be sure to not repeat those mistakes again. A coach that nobody thinks is good at coaching at a school that has seemingly lost the respect it had 3 seasons ago seems a perfect fit for a turnaround, talk about motivation! And Muschamp has what it takes to motivate players bc he too will be facing the same adversity, right alongside the players, and armchair coaches who don't think he or the team has what it takes. Also if you can't see that a program is made up of more than just one guy then you really should donate your "contribution" to the school of the deaf and the blind, at least they won't have to see or hear such unfounded negativity.

What difference does it make where they were available? I started out in the nose bleed section.

He wins a few SEC games and they will be back.

Who am I kidding, they'll won't actually leave.

That is the problem. Nobody gives a damn. There is nothing to get over. I did not start this. I just made the comment I am done if Muschump gets hired as have other posters. I have my right to express an opinion just like everyone else.

That is the problem. Nobody gives a damn. There is nothing to get over. I did not start this. I just made the comment I am done if Muschump gets hired as have other posters. I have my right to express an opinion just like everyone else.

The people that support the program through thick and thin, they give a damn. Not the losers who take their ball and go home and who act like little bitches when the university they supposedly love doesn't get the head coach they want.

I have supported and been there in the win less season and the 1 win season. Just because I do not want to support Muschump for many reasons does not mean that I will not support the other teams. So no that is not taking my ball and going home BITCH!

I have supported and been there in the win less season and the 1 win season. Just because I do not want to support Muschump for many reasons does not mean that I will not support the other teams. So no that is not taking my ball and going home BITCH!

take-it-easy.png

Good for you, but nobody cares. And yes, just like a little bitch to say "I'm going to root for several athletic teams from my school, but not the one that hired the head coach I didn't want". My God what a loser.

I agree with the OP. If you are OK with. 7-5 seasons then bring on Mr.Muschamp

So far I think that should be at least 3 spots gone in the GC Club. I sure hope you were all ahead of me so I can upgrade. Thanks!

So far I think that should be at least 3 spots gone in the GC Club. I sure hope you were all ahead of me so I can upgrade. Thanks!

I think Muschamp is the same hire wanted this time last year. He's a winner. He knows the east.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT