ADVERTISEMENT

If John Scott, Jr. is hired as DL coach, this...

If each move is an improvement what’s the big deal. Most people theses days are looking for a better opportunity and won’t stay in one place typically over 5 years. Unlike myself who was taught to find a good job and make it a career, 37 Years and I’m still there.

will be his 10th gig in 15 years. His resume screams, "job hopper." That's a red flag in my book.

Not sure if that really matters unless he was fired from those jobs or encouraged to leave. How can you blame a guy for taking promotions?
Based on the raises given recently, I would assume whoever is hired, if they are successful coaches here and WM wants to retain them, we will pay them appropriately.

Reactions: rogue cock
How do you expect kids to buy into who you are and what you're selling when you leave every 2 years?

We start complaining before a coach is even hired.Why would it be a red flag to hire this coach when it appears he leaves jobs because he's well thought of and can coach? All asst. coaches leave in a few years.

Pruitt's name goes a lot further than Scott. Also has spent considerable amounts of time at one school (several stints) and has coached at more power 5 schools.
Which school...Bama? Wasn't even an on-field coach there for two years. Scott obviously had to work his way up from a lower level....I don't have a problem with that.

We start complaining before a coach is even hired.

I mean really. Issue's such as that sometimes make me think of FGF as more of a BAM site. If y'all dont accurately comprehend that BAM reference then I digress - by no means shall I BAM about such! =;-p

Reactions: rogue cock
We start complaining before a coach is even hired.Why would it be a red flag to hire this coach when it appears he leaves jobs because he's well thought of and can coach? All asst. coaches leave in a few years.
You've got to be highly thought of getting 10 jobs in a span of 15 years.

Reactions: USCLaw85
There's the publicized accounts. Then there's the actual story.

It was more an observation than a complaint. And 10 jobs in 15 years is leaving in less than "a few years." It's an average stay of 1.5 years. That's not continuity or stability. That's a gypsy.

Someone said he was the only coach Chad kept when he came on board. Is that true? One would think that`s a vote of confidence.

Someone said he was the only coach Chad kept when he came on board. Is that true? One would think that`s a vote of confidence.
Only defensive coach.....and the only coach without ties to Texas. Every other coach Chad hired has ties to Texas.

He also kept a TE coach.

There's the publicized accounts. Then there's the actual story.
Hey now, Shoe said not to make any political oriented posts now! And there you go referencing the liberal media that these days redefines and has become live samples of the term "illogically assinine"!!!

Reactions: king ward
I mean really. Issue's such as that sometimes make me think of FGF as more of a BAM site. If y'all dont accurately comprehend that BAM reference then I digress - by no means shall I BAM about such! =;-p
I'm going to use this time to complain about the complainers complaining.

Reactions: Legendary Cock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT