ADVERTISEMENT

If Notre Dame was in a P5 conference...

spur_rem

Oct 29, 2015
which conference could they win? I think maybe the PAC 12...and i think they'll get smoked by the taters.

Reactions: DarkCock
PAC-12 for sure.

Until Notre Dame is in a conference, then spare me the "only conference champs should make the playoff because the championship game is a playoff" argument.

If Notre Dame and Clemson were playing this weekend for the ACC title, then Ok. But both are coasting into the playoff this weekend.

The ND hate on here is ridiculous, they have a good qb, great rb and their defense is very underrated. An undefeated ND team is in, not their fault some of the traditional powers on their schedule had down years(FSU, Stanford, SoCal).

The ND hate on here is ridiculous, they have a good qb, great rb and their defense is very underrated. An undefeated ND team is in, not their fault some of the traditional powers on their schedule had down years(FSU, Stanford, SoCal).

Hopefully they'll prove us wrong. I'm sure we'll be some of the biggest Notre Dame fans in America a few weeks from now. ;)

How is undefeated ND any worse than undefeated Clemson? If anything ND has played a slightly tougher schedule. It could have been tougher if they could replace some of those ACC teams off of it.

Reactions: Judson1
How is undefeated ND any worse than undefeated Clemson? If anything ND has played a slightly tougher schedule. It could have been tougher if they could replace some of those ACC teams off of it.
It was their choice to play a "modified" ACC schedule. The ACC should require them to play the conference champ from the previous year. But I know... it's impossible to wait until December to make the next year's schedule. Yet somehow teams play in conference championships each year sometimes on 1 week notice.

I 've hated 'em ever since they played for a tie in the "Poll Bowl" vs. Michigan State back in the 1960s (#1 vs. #2), and then were voted the national championship after they beat Southern Cal the next week, even though ND didn't go to bowls then. So they played one less game than the other top teams even then, and played for a tie in the biggest game of the season. I knew then that their media power was too strong, and I haven't pulled for them since.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT