ADVERTISEMENT

If Spurrier is fired or resigns mid season, who takes over for the rest of the season?

carolinapete1

Sep 14, 2005
I guess Sean Elliott, anybody else up to it? They are all probably out at the end of the season,

I vote ray tanner. At least his defense's were great and we could hit home runs every now and then.

I doubt he gets fired mid season, but if he does I would expect that he would be allowed to finish the season, while the search and phone calls commence

They aren't going to fire him. There is a very good chance he leaves on his own.

Now if he came back next year, and we have a terrible record (as we will probably will if he does), then all bets are off.

You guys might as well save your comments on this subject because SOS isn't going to resign and he will not be fired. He will get a chance to fix this but he better make that happen soon.

I'd say none of the Asst Coaches are qualified to coach on any SEC team. Their work shows it.

Lou's unattached right now. But he's probably busy rebuilding that house that burned. And there's always Tommy Bowden or Lane Kiffen. So many to choose from.

I guess Sean Elliott, anybody else up to it? They are all probably out at the end of the season,
Shawn Elliott, unfortunately and sad to say because he's so energetic & likeable, needs to go! His unit has been pathetic since he's been here. He's not built anything!! I'm for him to get ousted and not happy to say that!

You guys might as well save your comments on this subject because SOS isn't going to resign and he will not be fired. He will get a chance to fix this but he better make that happen soon.
I wouldn't be so sure about that.

who is "Magnus?"
ultra_magnus_by_zew00r-d7c75qv.jpg

This guy.

The talking heads seem to think he will stay here and fix it before he leaves. I am not so sure he can or wants to. He told us not to clap for a good try and a moral victory. Well no one is clapping for our coaching staff at the moment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT