ADVERTISEMENT

IF UGA WINS?

Sure... I'm proud of my team. I said you'd be surprised. We just went toe to toe with what many call Saban's best team ever. I'm looking forward to another Sugar Bowl... and especially looking forward to 2019 since we are the youngest team in the SEC. Respectfully, Go Dawgs!

You said I'd be surprised. I wasn't. Same old dawgs. Going home empty handed. What is that....38 or 39 years now? I don't think you understand why I despise UGA so much. It's because year after year I hear all the UGA fans yapping about how good they are...blah, blah, blah..freakin' blah. Then they wanna yap about how it's the coaches fault and if only they get the right coach things will be different and UGA will finally be elite.

I just yawn and say "whatever." Nothing changes dude. History repeats itself. Not even shocking to predict it. Year after year, dawgs will go home pups at the end of the year and that's the bottom line. Isn't the bottom line all that matters? Like I said, see ya' next year. Will be the same old garbage but, I'll have a blast saying I told you so. (again, NOT DIFFICULT to see it coming)

You said I'd be surprised. I wasn't. Same old dawgs. Going home empty handed. What is that....38 or 39 yuhears now? I don't think you understand why I despise UGA so much. It's because year after year I hear all the UGA fans yapping about how good they are...blah, blah, blah..freakin' blah. Then they wanna yap about how it's the coaches fault and if only they get the right coach things will be different and UGA will finally be elite.

I just yawn and say "whatever." Nothing changes dude. History repeats itself. Not even shocking to predict it. Year after year, dawgs will go home pups at the end of the year and that's the bottom line. Isn't the bottom line all that matters? Like I said, see ya' next year. Will be the same old garbage but, I'll have a blast saying I told you so. (again, NOT DIFFICULT to see it coming)
Sorry you have had your feelings hurt by some UGA fans. I'm sure CFB can be very difficult for a Gamecocks fan. Regardless,
we are in a very, very good place right now. I could reply in several ways but I respect most of the posters on here. Your opinion means very little. I'll enjoy watching my Dawgs continue to get better and we'll most likely be back in Atlanta in 2019 and 2020. The thing is that you're in no position to talk smack to me about football. LOL
I hope you got to see Herbstreit tonight say the Dawgs should move up to 3 in the CFP. I have a feeling you were watching Clemson.

Reactions: Tiger71
Sorry you have had your feelings hurt by some UGA fans. I'm sure CFB can be very difficult for a Gamecocks fan. Regardless,
we are in a very, very good place right now. I could reply in several ways but I respect most of the posters on here. Your opinion means very little. I'll enjoy watching my Dawgs continue to get better and we'll most likely be back in Atlanta in 2019 and 2020. The thing is that you're in no position to talk smack to me about football. LOL
I hope you got to see Herbstreit tonight say the Dawgs should move up to 3 in the CFP. I have a feeling you were watching Clemson.

That's exactly it...you don't get it. My "feelings" were not hurt. Quite the opposite. My "feelings" were vindicated. I saw what Herbie said thank you. Herbie is a moron. Again...YAAWN. See you next year. Same results btw. Dawgs = all yap. HISTORY (not my "feelings") prove that to be true. Bye bye now.

That's exactly it...you don't get it. My "feelings" were not hurt. Quite the opposite. My "feelings" were vindicated. I saw what Herbie said thank you. Herbie is a moron. Again...YAAWN. See you next year. Same results btw. Dawgs = all yap. HISTORY (not my "feelings") prove that to be true. Bye bye now.
Go to your safe space away from those mean ole Dawg fans. LOL. See you in Athens next year if you can take it. Have a great day... if you choose to.

Go to your safe space away from those mean ole Dawg fans. LOL. See you in Athens next year if you can take it. Have a great day... if you choose to.

I'm afraid you're STILL missing my entire point. I don't need a safe space, all I need is history to look to. History don't lie. Dawg fans are not inherintly "mean." Delusional perhaps, but not "mean." Remember this post next year, cause it'll be exactly the same.

I'm afraid you're STILL missing my entire point. I don't need a safe space, all I need is history to look to. History don't lie. Dawg fans are not inherintly "mean." Delusional perhaps, but not "mean." Remember this post next year, cause it'll be exactly the same.
It must be sad for your biggest pleasure from CFB season to rest on the results of another team, and not even your rival at that. I look forward to next year... see you then.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT