ADVERTISEMENT

If you can't beat 'em...

I pull for them to lose every week
And how's that working out for you?

I invite you to hold your nose and join me. Go Tigers! Go Dabo! (yes, I just threw up in my mouth a little bit there).

giphy.gif

Never. I despise everything about Notre Dame, and still wanted them to win. Hope Bama rolls ‘em like a drunk in the alley.

And how's that working out for you?

I invite you to hold your nose and join me. Go Tigers! Go Dabo! (yes, I just threw up in my mouth a little bit there).
I pull for Ga. My wifes team. Being in Greenville I know way to many tiger fans. Carolina will never be competitive with this leadership and Im looking forward to beating Clemson next year. I have been here since Carlin and just realized what we are, a damn joke. We go and pay good money and time to watch garbage, well I'm done

Reactions: ConKreteCock
Never. I despise everything about Notre Dame, and still wanted them to win. Hope Bama rolls ‘em like a drunk in the alley.
I appreciate the sentiment, but I'll be (holding my nose and) pulling for the Tigers all the way!

I’ll never pull for Clemson. I’d just completely never watch any college sports before I pulled for Clemson.

Which with the way things are going in college football and how boring we are to watch in, both, football and basketball...the transition is sort of happening naturally rather than a decision to make.

I’ll never pull for Clemson. I’d just completely never watch any college sports before I pulled for Clemson.

Which with the way things are going in college football and how boring we are to watch in, both, football and basketball...the transition is sort of happening naturally rather than a decision to make.
So you'd rather see them win than to pull for them on the chance that by pulling for them they'd actually lose?

Twisted logic, yes, but I'm going with it.

So you'd rather see them win than to pull for them on the chance that by pulling for them they'd actually lose?

Twisted logic, yes, but I'm going with it.

I see your point. If you can do that for us I’ll take it.

Reactions: HI Cock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT