ADVERTISEMENT

"If you don't think I can recruit then look at my wife and then look at me"

BattleshipTexas

Oct 15, 2001
"If you don't think I can recruit then look at my wife and then look at me." --Will Muschamp

will-muschamp-wife-carol-muschamp.jpg

Reactions: king ward
I haven't seen a single person say Muschamp can't recruit. The question is, what can he do once he gets the recruits? If he can get Brad Lawing on staff, I would feel a little better at least.

Reactions: rogue cock
ell, Dabo Swinney can't coach either. Muschamp has, as we speak , already made three very significant hires for his staff. If he gets the others he is after, it would with out a doubt be one of the best in the country.

ell, Dabo Swinney can't coach either. Muschamp has, as we speak , already made three very significant hires for his staff. If he gets the others he is after, it would with out a doubt be one of the best in the country.
I don't think most Clempson fans can understand this fact. Dabo is nothing but a cheerleader for the team. Amazingly it seems to be working for some recruits. Clempson has had some great players over the 5 streak but... Spurrier had a better team and a better gameplan during those games. A quick simple fact is looking at the time of possession for those 5 games (Clemson had a little more for 2013 but turnovers was the reason on that one) shows how much Spurrier dominated the field with his gameplan.

Don't know if anyone noticed, but during the SEC coverage of the presser, showed Boom and Saban side by side during a game. No difference in demeanor when the player made a mistake. Like watching twins. Just saying, may not be a bad hire. Almost 20 years difference in their ages. I say, give him a chance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT