ADVERTISEMENT

If you want to know why hate the

Notice he just decided to answer a question that wasn’t asked rather than the one that was.

I’d like to know the answer too. We know Trump is a godless heathen, but Pence seems to genuinely believe. And people died and will continue to die because he and the administration he works vacillate from laughably incompetent to deliberately deceitful. How does a Christian man rationalize his central involvement?

Notice he just decided to answer a question that wasn’t asked rather than the one that was.

I’d like to know the answer too. We know Trump is a godless heathen, but Pence seems to genuinely believe. And people died and will continue to die because he and the administration he works vacillate from laughably incompetent to deliberately deceitful. How does a Christian man rationalize his central involvement?
Because thier was no "question" to answer. I thought he put the POS in check. You need to go ask your democrat buddies who are running New York why they were out in front of the cameras telling everyone to ride the subway, go to chinatown, live life as normal etc.... But thats ok right? That didnt have anything to do with New York being the American Epicenter, right?

How would you know Trump is a godless heathen. And what is this "we" business?
Do you think that everyone believes just like you do?

Only the individual and God know what a person believes in his/her heart. And if a person feels that he/she has been called to do what he/she is doing, or that God has placed him/her in a certain place for a particular time, then that person doesn't have to rationalize or justify his/her involvement in that endeavor to any skeptic.

Last edited:

Impressive; probably the dumbest thought pattern I’ve ever read on here.

How many people will be Bankrupt by the virus?
How many people will lose their jobs?
How many people will lose their businesses?
How many people will lose their homes?
How many people will become homeless?
How many people will abuse their spouses?
How many will take their frustrations out on their kids?
How many people will die just from the common flu?
How many people will commit suicide?

And here’s you still throwing, or trying to throw shade at the administration.

The use of fear has made me angry with all sides because it does not find any basis in rational thought. When compared with other communicable diseases, the numbers do not warrant the response. But I think the most discouraging thing of all is that people are now completely devoid of any personal responsibility or considerations for others. So many have just handed their lives to the government and fully depend on it to tell them what to do.

But yeah; pontificate on “Christian” for us.

We are delivering Christmas turkey early this year. You know the ones that are full of sh*t. Where do you want yours delivered?

Moron.

The people that were "laughably incompetent to deliberately deceitful" during this were the Chinese and the Democrats. Trump closed the border, and the first thing the leftards did was call him a racist, including that total moron Joe Biden. Meanwhile, the same day Nancy Pelosi's grinning ass was signing articles of impeachment, the first coronavirus patient was landing in Washington St from Wuhan, China. China lied and the WHO believed their lies and spread them. Democrats did NOTHING but criticize and complain while offering NO solution, as usual.

Thank God Trump was in charge and shut down travel. Democrats would have NEVER done that, just like they didn't do it in 2009. I he would have let people keep coming in like Joe Biden would have done, millions would have died and our society would have basically collapsed.

How would you know Trump is a godless heathen. And what is this "we" business?
Do you think that everyone believes just like you do?
Him and the other 4 or 5 on this board are the we.. How much of a Moron do you have to be to agree to such a interview question.

Have you stopped beating your wife yet? I'd like to know the answer to that question.

Reactions: Cola G'Cock
These people are despicable. All they wanted to do was impeach Trump when he was trying to do things about the Coronavirus. They just throw their lies out there, repeat them over and over. If you watch CNN and MSNBC you probably would believe those douchebags because everything they say is anti-Trump. Watch Fox if you want the truth.

Did your Mama give you all of those 32 likes?? Moron....

These people are despicable. All they wanted to do was impeach Trump when he was trying to do things about the Coronavirus. They just throw their lies out there, repeat them over and over. If you watch CNN and MSNBC you probably would believe those douchebags because everything they say is anti-Trump. Watch Fox if you want the truth.

Trump said the virus was a hoax into March. Impeachment was over more than a month prior. I swear y’all are gullible like nothing I’ve ever seen. It’s embarrassing, honestly.

The people that were "laughably incompetent to deliberately deceitful" during this were the Chinese and the Democrats. Trump closed the border, and the first thing the leftards did was call him a racist, including that total moron Joe Biden. Meanwhile, the same day Nancy Pelosi's grinning ass was signing articles of impeachment, the first coronavirus patient was landing in Washington St from Wuhan, China. China lied and the WHO believed their lies and spread them. Democrats did NOTHING but criticize and complain while offering NO solution, as usual.

Thank God Trump was in charge and shut down travel. Democrats would have NEVER done that, just like they didn't do it in 2009. I he would have let people keep coming in like Joe Biden would have done, millions would have died and our society would have basically collapsed.

He bungled testing (leading to many unnecessary deaths) and denied the virus was a threat until March. Facts are inconvenient things-

first, the tweet misrepresented the actual question that was asked.

it was a totally fair question. Pence, as usual, answered it fine.

sure, he didn’t answer the question that was asked but politicians rarely do.

You sir are a typical dumbass liberal
first, the tweet misrepresented the actual question that was asked.

it was a totally fair question. Pence, as usual, answered it fine.

sure, he didn’t answer the question that was asked but politicians rarely do.

Reporter asked him when he “talks to God” if “he finds [himself] worrying about people …
who have died and will die as a result of steps the federal government did not take soon enough”

I’d like to hear him answer that question. Pence has utilized his devout faith as political fodder his entire career. The sword cuts both ways.

But yes, of course he evaded. The true answer can’t be stated publicly. My point was just to illuminate that OP skated on past the non-answer in search of some misguided FGF back-slapping about the Libtards.

Last edited:

The question that was asked was a "gotcha" question not looking for a true answer.

No, your ignorant and hateful comments are embarrassing.

They really aren’t. History is not going to remember those who supported this administration fondly.
Yes, and we expect some level of professionalism from our news media. This "reporter" was clearly playing a "gotcha" game and not looking for a truth, but looking for a false headline.

A “false headline?” You mean untruthful? How do you figure? Pence made his faith a matter of public record, and not just once. It’s been a cornerstone to his political career.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT